You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
BruDog1970

Game Goes To Login Screen After Battle Ends

14 comments in this topic

[DNTZ]
Members
342 posts
15,559 battles

Basically instead of being able to view the stats you end up having to re-login.  I have been seeing this fairly often and am wondering if anyone else is seeing it.  I looked in known issues and don't see it mentioned.

Before the last patch or two I would see this once in a few months, but I now see it multiple times a day.

• Cool 3

[HIT]
Members
166 posts
8,400 battles

Yeah, same for me. Within the last couple of patches as well.

• Cool 1

[KP]
Members
2,066 posts
20,989 battles
27 minutes ago, BruDog1970 said:

Basically instead of being able to view the stats you end up having to re-login.  I have been seeing this fairly often and am wondering if anyone else is seeing it.  I looked in known issues and don't see it mentioned.

Before the last patch or two I would see this once in a few months, but I now see it multiple times a day.

I never had this happen until 2 patches ago I'm about to uninstall and reboot the game but damn 2 hours to reload the game is holding me back.

[MEIST]
Members
1,200 posts
4,677 battles
33 minutes ago, BruDog1970 said:

I have had it happen to me once and it was about a week ago.

[POINT]
Beta Testers
379 posts
5,655 battles

Has happened to me maybe twice a week since a few patches ago. sometimes even logs me out while loading into a battle.

Members
2 posts
6,613 battles

Aye, been happenin' last couple of weeks.  Also just bought a new computer, so this is a fresh install of the game, and still happening.  Seem to notice it more after ranked.

[BEARS]
Beta Testers
216 posts
6,581 battles

Had it happen repeatedly with previous patching.   Specifically when I was working to get the Vampire....last few games where you either won an item or the campaign on that game, I noticed every time I was kicked to login.  Lost the game stats, but the rewards came through.

[BEARS]
Members
256 posts
8,800 battles

I've been having it kick me to the login screen as soon as I hit the Battle button, I've been kicked to the login screen as soon as the battle ends and its about to take you to the results page and AAR, and I've been having it kick me to a bugged port where no ships or anything else is available on the in port UI and have to ctrl alt del to close the game because esc doesnt bring up the menu to exit game.

It feels to me (feels only no actual evidence) that this started back around the test publish on he test server a couple months ago for CV balance where they changed the US CV loadouts to cookie cutter 1 fighter 1 bomber and 1 torpedo bomber and playing a CV would freeze your graphics mid game and you couldnt move your ship or control your planes or you would get pushed to port screen after a battle but if you had died in the battle your ships in port would all have the exploded/sunk appearance with fire and whatnot. and you would have to ctrl alt del to exit the game.

[TF16]
Members
238 posts
10,852 battles
On 1/12/2018 at 1:59 PM, BruDog1970 said:

Same here 

Modder, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,769 posts
4,839 battles

oh i thought I was the only one. this happen to me about few times a day depending how many battles i do in a day