You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Snargfargle

One Elegant Winter (a WOWS story, part 2)

11 comments in this topic

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
9,356 posts

Our intrepid trio sallied forth against the mighty @HazardDrake . Each was a @MightyPaladin , a @Kombat_W0MBAT, if you will. @SideByEach they rode down that @fierymountain . @Ensign_Cthulhu said to the others, " @SometimesIwearPants. "We would hope so," they replied, "to do otherwise you would be @Kuckoo ."

@Lord_Zath then said, "You know, @this_might_be_slak__ and I hope you don't think me a @KilljoyCutter but could you @Show_Me_The_Cits ?" Each pulled out his @BullpupWOT rifle and opened the breech, "Fully-loaded with  @megadeux ammo, sir!", they both said. Zath quitely approved of his comrades and their @Disciplyne , he couldn't hope for better companions, neither was a @MajorRenegade.

Zath then took a note from @Rommelsbook and turned the tank to face the creature, which was @NashW8 ing its mighty teeth and @Stampz ing its paws. The two @wardogz12 were flanking the tank, ready to move in and attack on command. Suddenly, a @Smallfuzzykitten popped out of the forward hatch. Why, it was old @flufflyfatcat's kitten, @pikohan. She'd better be careful, a battle was no place for a tiny kitten.

Edited by Snargfargle
  • Cool 6
  • Funny 2

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
9,356 posts
5 minutes ago, Smallfuzzykitten said:

Battle, no place for a kitten? I beg to differ! Kittens are at the forefront of the War Against the Red Dot!

Really though, quite inventive! Excellent read :D

Wait until the next episode. The kittens (yes there are two, you will meet the other soon) play a pivotal role in the story. I'll post it later on -- I've got a few games to play right now.

Actually, the story almost writes itself once I see who is online. The hard part is doing all those @ links.

Edited by Snargfargle

[PAT]
Members
1,667 posts
4,165 battles

Frankly, I'm just glad to see I'm noticed enough to be in an ode.

[CVA16]
Members
2,763 posts
8,139 battles

Cool of you Snarg to include the BullPup. Now I got 2 bedtime stories for my grandson tonight brother. Thanks. Surprised you didn't try to slip Ann Murray in there somewhere.