Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Erebthoron

Flamu on twitter: Musashi will be 750k free XP like the Missouri

167 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Kitsunelegend    2,584

I'll believe it when WG themselves announce it either on their main page or on the forums.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pmgaudio    3,492
11 minutes ago, Crokodone said:

That's your opinion, the information I use comes from this topic, so happens you went on a crusade to prove me wrong when that's neither here, nor there.

Furthermore, the fact you went so defensive over the ambiguities I pointed out insinuate something more than what has been released so far.

Especially with fact that an IJN captain trainer is replacing a USN captain train is in itself conspicuous.

 

10 minutes ago, Crokodone said:

 putting words in people's mouth isn't good for you. It neither gives credibility or remedies ambiguity; why some if us are here: are you?

you just cant stop and admit you were wrong from word one, and will go on and on until the hole you are in is getting so deep you cannot even see light anymore...
Why would ANYONE insist on arguing with one of, IMHO, and pretty much everyone elses O as well,  the BEST people to get any and all information from, and one whos opinion is one of the best on the forums as a whole, >>?
I will tell you who...
Some one like you who really got himself in a war of words with a clearly well armed person...
You said what you said, and implied what you implied and watching you try to weasel your way out of it is hysterical....
Please continue, I am THAT bored today...and ranked battles are pissin me off to the point of just sitting here watching you post more of this...."stuff"

Edited by pmgaudio

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SireneRacker    1,471
2 minutes ago, Kitsunelegend said:

I'll believe it when WG themselves announce it either on their main page or on the forums.

Pretty much this.

Gonna continue with the Free XP farming until I am 100% sure that I have enough. If I have leftover Free XP, my Izumo grind will be shortened. If not, then not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Akeno017    163
11 minutes ago, Crokodone said:

 putting words in people's mouth isn't good for you. It neither gives credibility or remedies ambiguity; why some if us are here: are you?

I'm here to hype my favourite ship that I've been waiting at least a year, maybe even 2 to come out.

While you appear to be stuck on the idea that "If its not a credit printer than what be the point?"

Its not putting words in your mouth, its sticking the stuff that you garbled out back in

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pmgaudio    3,492
1 hour ago, Crokodone said:

If its not a credit printer than what be the point? T9 ships be expensive.

@Lert..... you were right....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crokodone    38
1 minute ago, Lert said:

So why so defensive, to the point of attacking me directly?

ZGnzBCI.gif

You calling me defensive. That's rich. Might I remind you that you replied with a multiple line attack on me, after I posted a vaguely sarcastic reply to your post, addressing the post itself?

Premium ships are in rotation, have always been in rotation and will always be in rotation. Nations, tiers and types.  Why should this be any different?

There is literally no other interpretation to "If its not a credit printer than what be the point?" So, no, we're not putting words into your mouth.

You really do have a problem, since when did "you" become "we?" You having problems defending your self So much that you resort to posting memes as a defense, as if those were real people? LoL: I did not come here for you. And if I quoted you it wasn't personal; on the contrary, talking with memes? Lol is that your way of getting personal? Or do you call that getting credible: it isn't.

You Lert attacked me, put words in my mouth 3 times now maybe more. I don't have to quote you, people know how to read; that's why were here. 

Your name is not Musashi, get over it. If that's too much for you then that's your problem. Because your really trying to make this your personal problem and I am maturely asking you to stop. You want to get unto a fight? Go to the local bar.

Your name us not Musashi; Lert isn't relevant. Flamu posted not you. This is not about you or yours.

I know, its Friday night, I forgive you...

  • Cool 2
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MaxL_1023 said:

They will probably need to look at the Izumo after Musashi comes out - a premium shouldn't have that large of an advantage over a tech tree ship. 

Izumo is trash regardless of the Musashi. It would be a mistake to factor in the existence of the Izumo in any way if they want people to part with their cash in exchange for a Musashi.

 

I do agree they need to take a look at the Izumo but I'm not sure what they can do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lert    16,410
4 minutes ago, Crokodone said:

You really do have a problem, since when did "you" become "we?" You having problems defending your self So much that you resort to posting memes as a defense, as if those were real people? LoL: I did not come here for you. And if I quoted you it wasn't personal; on the contrary, talking with memes? Lol is that your way of getting personal? Or do you call that getting credible: it isn't.

You Lert attacked me, put words in my mouth 3 times now maybe more. I don't have to quote you, people know how to read; that's why were here. 

Your name is not Musashi, get over it. If that's too much for you then that's your problem. Because your really trying to make this your personal problem and I am maturely asking you to stop. You want to get unto a fight? Go to the local bar.

Your name us not Musashi; Lert isn't relevant. Flamu posted not you. This is not about you or yours.

I know, its Friday night, I forgive you...

More personal attacks, something you started with in the first place. More trying to get me to stop posting, despite saying earlier that this is a community forum and not anyone's personal one. More accusing me of things I never did. More being hypocritical.

*sigh*

This is getting old.

  • Cool 3
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radar_X    235

If you found your post removed, this is an indication it was in violation of our forum guidelines.  Please keep this on topic and constructive.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crokodone    38
6 minutes ago, pmgaudio said:

but YOU said the words....
(see below)

and you STILL continue to flip flop about what you said and didn't say after being called out on ONE SIMPLE SENTENCE you uttered 5 pages ago and you STILL think you didn't say what you said...

reading is a thing... and you said I NEED TO READ A BOOK>>>>????

It says musashi is missing something, not that its no point in plying or purchasing. I cannot believe that's so hard.

Missouri has 3 legs up on Musashi, even Nelson has something special.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Akeno017    163
1 minute ago, Crokodone said:

It says musashi is missing something

"If its not a credit printer than what be the point?"

Im sorry but that does NOT say that "Musashi Is missing something" it says that she is pointless without credit earnings.

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, tcbaker777 said:

this is good news, as im already nearly back to 400K Free Xp, Missouri with Free Xp flags does wonders i tell ya

The Ops are also great free xp printers as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pmgaudio    3,492
5 minutes ago, Crokodone said:

It says musashi is missing something, not that its no point in plying or purchasing. I cannot believe that's so hard.

Missouri has 3 legs up on Musashi, even Nelson has something special.

 

1 hour ago, Crokodone said:

If its not a credit printer than what be the point? T9 ships be expensive.

what was that again????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SkaerKrow    689

If this is true, this is great news! The reduced credit income isn’t nearly as disappointing without a price hike on top of it.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Crokodone said:

T10mm bothers only professional seal clubbers; there are no helpless 1pt captains to bash. I enjoy T10 because everybody is dangerous. My gripe is that a 750k free xp captain trainer dosnt justify the price or the replacement. Missouri has 3 legs up on its tech tree counterpart & replacement. 1) exceptional credit potential. 2) premium status & (3) utility module + better AA.

Musashi has what? 

1) 18in overmatch: OK. Better than uzumo but nothing special.

2) premium: supposed to be.

3) no utility module.

4) no credit bonus.

Your spending 750k fxp for a captain trainer; That's it. Musashi needs a little something more: hydro or another upgrade slot. 

Replacements should be equal, not less than, especially when Musashi cannot train usn captains.

 

There has a lot of overemphasizing the guns but you are understating them here.

It will have a credit bonus but it may not have the mega bonus of the Missouri.

Currently it is getting a Catapult fighter which would be a your utility module.

It gets Yamato armor and health at Tier 9.

Missouri is very overpowered, I doubt and hope that Musashi is not similarly overpowered.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zhoyzu    481

Las thing this game needs is more potatoes playing blatantly OP boats. Double the xp cost at minimum from 750k to 1.5m

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crokodone    38
1 minute ago, pmgaudio said:

it is actually called an INSULT....
 

Its called a responses, your entitled to your opinion but people with thin skin don't go very far.

Also, this is an A&b conversation, so C your self your own argument: are you Lert? Are you Musashi?

Your struggling to change the subject.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crokodone    38
4 minutes ago, CaptainTeddybear said:

 

There has a lot of overemphasizing the guns but you are understating them here.

It will have a credit bonus but it may not have the mega bonus of the Missouri.

Currently it is getting a Catapult fighter which would be a your utility module.

It gets Yamato armor and health at Tier 9.

Missouri is very overpowered, I doubt and hope that Musashi is not similarly overpowered.

A catapult aircraft is standard issue equipment. In regards to premiums I thought they all had a bonus of some sort bases on tier. Credit earning is a not insignificant piece of the bargain. 

Missouri: first t9 premium set standards. And calling her OP, when her only advantage over her tech tree counterpart is her utilities: Radar/AA rating.

The credit earning is a piece of that puzzle. Will Musashi get T8 premium credit bonuses? Will she get her own?

As of now 18in guns is Musashi's only leverage when the sigma makes the guns "less than Yamato." I don't know Izumo's sigma rating so I cannot say if Musashi will have a harder time hitting things than her t9 counterpart.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Crokodone said:

As of now 18in guns is Musashi's only leverage when the sigma makes the guns "less than Yamato." I don't know Izumo's sigma rating so I cannot say if Musashi will have a harder time hitting things than her t9 counterpart.

Both Izumo and Musashi currently have 1.8 sigma.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reading 2 pages of people fighting in a forum on a ship that has NOT been released!  All the grumbling when there was talk about implementing the "horn" function and the number of people who complained in the forums that "horns" would ruin the game forever since some noob would spam all game.  Funny, I rarely hear them, so my point being until you test drive her on the PT or own it, let's wait to see.

Edited by _ECSO_Sgt_088
grammar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Midnitewolf    793
1 hour ago, Crokodone said:

T10mm bothers only professional seal clubbers; there are no helpless 1pt captains to bash. I enjoy T10 because everybody is dangerous. My gripe is that a 750k free xp captain trainer dosnt justify the price or the replacement. Missouri has 3 legs up on its tech tree counterpart & replacement. 1) exceptional credit potential. 2) premium status & (3) utility module + better AA.

Musashi has what? 

1) 18in overmatch: OK. Better than uzumo but nothing special.

2) premium: supposed to be.

3) no utility module.

4) no credit bonus.

Your spending 750k fxp for a captain trainer; That's it. Musashi needs a little something more: hydro or another upgrade slot. 

Replacements should be equal, not less than, especially when Musashi cannot train usn captains.

Hate to say that but I don't think there was any reasonable debate about whether the Musashi was going to be a good Tier 9 ship or not.  The Debate solely revolved around her value if she is sold at a higher Free XP amount then the Missouri at the same tier.  Musashi hands down will be at the very least competitive against most Tier 9s and in fact, I believe she will be better than the Izumo by a fair margin except when faced with concentrated CV attack.  

  1. 18.1 inch guns.  Not a huge deal but yeah they have overmatch and that is actually an advantage even if it is rather small even in my opinion.
  2. Premium - Yep it will be this and will earn a heck of alot more credits than the Izumo, maybe not as much as the Missouri makes over the Iowa but still more than the Izumo makes so she will most definitely be a premium.
  3. No utility module - Lets just call it a gimmick, something that makes the Musashi unique.  Yeah it would be nice to have something to give her, her own identity but it is not exactly required.
  4. No Credit Bonus....ahh see point 2 above.  You will make more credits with the Musashi than you will with the Izumo.  That I think it a given.  It just might not be the same levels of income as the Missouri.
  5. All the other things like better armor, better gun layout, etc because lets face facts, Izumo isn't a great ship by any standard.

So there can be no doubt in anyone's mind that the Musashi has quite a few legs up over the Izumo above and beyond the fact she is a  captain trainer.  Is she worth enough XP to unlock a Tier 10 from scratch?  Probably not.  Is she worth enough XP to unlock a Tier 9?  Yeah sure, she is a tier 9 after all.

For myself.  I have absolutely zero issues with the Musashi at the 750k price point.  Sold, Sold and Sold again.  Would l like some sort of unique "gimmick" that made her a bit more interesting or stand out more?  Yep sure would, would love those enhanced secondaries I have posted about in several threads.  Is it required to make the Musashi a good Tier 9?  Nope.

 

 

 

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paradat    670

So glad to hear about this price. I hope it hold true. That means I am all ready close enough to be willing to pay to convert the rest of the xp, but will likely not need too. 

 

As far as Mushashi not having a gimmick. I think her health pool at tier 9 will be her gimmick. She will tank like a boss. Not to mention that when top tier the thing is going to be a strait up bully. :Smile_izmena:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
psycho_god    7

I am still debating on the purchase. I already have the EXP converted and waiting. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×