Zek_Men

Disconnects & Penalties...

3 comments in this topic

Members
32 posts

Playing this am with my Neptune having a decent game with 70,000 damage.  I was disconnected by Windstream.net, my isp..  When logging back in, the game had finished and it showed that I had damaged friendly's..  Which I had not.. And that I would receive no credit for the game.....  I have had a lot of trouble with Windstream.  I have dwnld  Ping Plotter Pro and have called Windstream with the results of the lost packets and horrible ping times...  48 to 1258 pings....  But give me a penalty for some that I had no control over is not right...  Please respond to this...

[MEIST]
Members
1,203 posts
4,677 battles

Submit a Support ticket. I don't know what they can do for you though.

[FACT]
[FACT]
Members
630 posts
9,034 battles
1 hour ago, USMC60_90 said:

Playing this am with my Neptune having a decent game with 70,000 damage.  I was disconnected by Windstream.net, my isp..  When logging back in, the game had finished and it showed that I had damaged friendly's..  Which I had not.. And that I would receive no credit for the game.....  I have had a lot of trouble with Windstream.  I have dwnld  Ping Plotter Pro and have called Windstream with the results of the lost packets and horrible ping times...  48 to 1258 pings....  But give me a penalty for some that I had no control over is not right...  Please respond to this...

Happened to me three times. On the one I most  remember, I knew I had ping problem, so I ducked. Headed straight for 'Border line' I had NO ordinance whatsoever in air/water. I got TK for 15. A lot of players in this game, to quote a standard military dictum, play 'Keep it simple stupid'. In mil terms it applies to tac order from frag. In this game it applies to keep the majority happy who cannot play in more than one dimension. It is an offense to disagree with 'Moderators', having said that only one needs replacing and they are essential to forums, but the Moderator I am in conflict with about TK I cannot argue with. In my line of thought a moderator should be TOTALLY unbiased. When that moderator will NOT refer digressions to his/her/its ( maybe the mod is a bot, I do not know) higher, then that moderator needs to go. There is NO recourse to argue/disagree.

Gonna go outside and shoot feral pigeon's!