Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Umikami

What happened to Surveys?

6 comments in this topic

Umikami    1,229

The Survey category is empty, all the old surveys gone; you can't even start a new topic. What the hell did I miss?

RipNuN2    2,068

When the forum was reorganized they had to nuke it from orbit due to an infestation of electronic mites. It was the only way to be sure.

qToOevM.gif

In all honesty I dunno. Maybe they just havent gotten around to moving that stuff back into that section.

• Funny 1

Radar_X    235

We're wrapping up some forum reorginzation which should streamline both your posting experience and our feedback gathering experience.  We'll still have official surveys when the time comes so rest assured we aren't done with those.  

surratus    163
1 hour ago, Radar_X said:

We're wrapping up some forum reorginzation which should streamline both your posting experience and our feedback gathering experience.  We'll still have official surveys when the time comes so rest assured we aren't done with those.  

Gods! After all those Santa Boxes one would think you people would be tired of wrapping!

Umikami    1,229
3 hours ago, RipNuN2 said:

When the forum was reorganized they had to nuke it from orbit due to an infestation of electronic mites. It was the only way to be sure.

qToOevM.gif

In all honesty I dunno. Maybe they just havent gotten around to moving that stuff back into that section.

But I LIKED Surveys; you got to listen to the most bizarre opinions there, along with the absolute best in unrealistic feedback!

REORGANIZATION! TOTALLY OP! PLEASE NERF!!

Sign in to follow this