You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Veksha

Missouri does NOT make 1,000,000 credits per game

80 comments in this topic

If someone would buy me a Missouri, I would try and make One....Million...Credits..per game...for science... 

centarina    790

of course it makes you 1 million silver.   ...    if you are good and use all the flags/camo.   :cap_like:      

I tend to  clear about 500k per match with it.   i use stock camo and don't have much moneh flags. 

Phoenix_jz    1,706

Size matters not.

It's all about what you shoot, not the raw damage. Percentage is the name of the game.

wtfovr    94

So forgive the stupid question

are you shooting the DDs with HE? Or AP 

I’m thinking HE.

YamatoA150    1,185
7 minutes ago, wtfovr said:

So forgive the stupid question

are you shooting the DDs with HE? Or AP 

I’m thinking HE.

Even just a loaded set of AP fired into a DD and any damage dealt (what didn't overpen at any rate) is already a considerable amount of free credit/XP. Which is convenient if the player is just taking a potshot before shifting back to their main target, in order to help pile on some damage onto the revealed DD before it disappears again.

Ok, it might not be 1,000,000 credits earned every game but it is still one of the best ships to use if you need to grind or stock up on credits. However, try flying some Economic flags with a credit boost and see what effect that has. Good luck on the high seas! Now get out on the water and earn those credits.

Ariokk    45

shot-18.01.10_20.52.18-0465.jpg

It CAN be done

Edited by Ariokk
added text

tcbaker777    928
2 hours ago, Veksha said:

Now, I don't play Missouri for credits, so I could care less what she makes.  Of course many players like to brag how often they bag 1,000,000 credits in that ship, and sometimes it does happen, see the spoiler for such a game below.

Reveal hidden contents

x9zmNEm.jpg

But today I needed to make credits for a mission.  So, I put the gamescom camo on and a Zulu flag, and had myself a nice game.  Nothing extraordinary, no special medals, but it was on premium time, I did get over 100k in damage and I did receive over 2,000,000 potential damage, and I did get a win.  It was a decent win with pretty beefy bonuses to silver...  Not even close to 1,000,000 credits...

xzLdDEN.jpg

eaflsDB.jpg

0OQqaxF.jpg

ive never heard it be said that it makes 1 million credits every game, but the "it prints credits" thing i can tell you is true, never have to worry about credits again with Mo, she's also a good Free XP earner as well with all the flags

bubbleboy264    65

You didn’t get lots of credits because most of your damage was on just 1 or 2 battleships, you get credits for the percent damage of a ship you deal, not number. You get the same credits and xp from taking all the hp away from an enemy DD as you do from taking all the hp away from an enemy B.B. To make most credits you have to deal most percentage of hp on an enemy, even if your total damage numbers aren’t as high. So don’t just shoot at 1 BB who tanks all your damage when instead you could have deleted 2 cruisers and gotten much more xp despite lower total damage 

Midnitewolf    793
3 hours ago, Battlecruiser_NewZealand said:

What does it matter? Silver is almost completely meaningless in the game. I'm always left scratching my head when people claim to struggle with it.

This is not the case for all people.  I tend to run low on sliver if I am not careful mostly due to the fact that I am always buying new ships and need to outfit them with modules.  I got 11 new premiums with the Santa's gifts and 5 new tech tree ships with the New Year's Raid missions plus I have been grinding the RN BB line and have bought 3 new BBs.  That is 18 ships that I have to outfit with modules.   Then I usually run premium consumables as  well.   That's alot of silver.

I am sure however that at some point when I quite dabbling in every tech tree line in the game and really focus on just one line and maybe stop getting premiums ships that I mostly just collect and rarely play, then I too will have excess silver.

However I think the OP is making about point about something in anther topic that they have been posting alot in.   I could be wrong so I will refrain from saying what I think it is though. 

_Dracarys    87
20 minutes ago, Midnitewolf said:

This is not the case for all people.  I tend to run low on sliver if I am not careful mostly due to the fact that I am always buying new ships and need to outfit them with modules.  I got 11 new premiums with the Santa's gifts and 5 new tech tree ships with the New Year's Raid missions plus I have been grinding the RN BB line and have bought 3 new BBs.  That is 18 ships that I have to outfit with modules.   Then I usually run premium consumables as  well.   That's alot of silver.

I am sure however that at some point when I quite dabbling in every tech tree line in the game and really focus on just one line and maybe stop getting premiums ships that I mostly just collect and rarely play, then I too will have excess silver.

However I think the OP is making about point about something in anther topic that they have been posting alot in.   I could be wrong so I will refrain from saying what I think it is though. 

yeah same here. I have the Missouri and constantly run low on credits.

• Cool 1

AlcatrazNC    92

Maybe Missouri doesn't make a million credit per game but I'm sure you still earn a lot of credit even in a bad game. Having a premium ship at T9 that always give me credit even in bad game ? I'll take it anyday

Vanidor    0

I keep most of my tier 6 and above ships so the MO is required to progress at all. I currently have 175k worth of ships to buy along with their upgrades and modules.

SeaborneSumo    68

Won a game today and barely got to 100k damage, still made over 600k silver.  Much better than any other ship I have.

Finnkax    58
2 hours ago, Super_Splash_Bro said:

Ok, it might not be 1,000,000 credits earned every game but it is still one of the best ships to use if you need to grind or stock up on credits. However, try flying some Economic flags with a credit boost and see what effect that has. Good luck on the high seas! Now get out on the water and earn those credits.

Even 400 000 - 600 000 credits is enough to  fix credit problem.

MrDeaf    2,529

millions

sCY0zD5.jpg

(I think Final Exam mission gave an extra 1million)

Edited by MrDeaf
  • Cool 1

DerKrampus    596

Missouri, plus gamescom camo, plus special flags, plus normal flags...  It can pull down some downright stupid credit numbers.

Amaruk    33

From a Coop perspective:

Running Wyvern and Zulu with Premium, it took me 34 games to earn the 9,536,592 credits needed to complete New Year Raid 3.3 & 5.3 twice each.

That's 280,488 per game, which is excellent for Coop.

Not only that, I never would have lost credits without the extra bonuses, even in my worst game.

In Coop.

At tier 9.

Now that's impressive.

My only regret is I had the FXP when Missouri was released but decided to wait till I reached the Iowa to see if I liked it.

But when they announced her removal I decided to pick her up since I wasn't sure I would get to Iowa before she was gone.

As it turns out I'm finding the Mo' Money a lot of fun to play, and I'm really looking forward to getting an Iowa.

Fodder4U    488

I could post up screenshots from yesterday with 1.4mil, and a few 1.2mil games. Does it happen every game? No, but if you can do 100k+ damage and a few kills then odds are you will take home 1 mil credits.

Zaydin    155

It still earns a decent chunk of credits, especially with premium.

Dareios    77

hunter cammo, wyvern, zulu and premium.

but like someone said above, its the percentage of damage done, and one of my kills in this game was securing a mogami on exactly one  hp remaining. A proper good game should be able to break 2 million, especially if you own any gamescon cammo (I only had one, and promptly lost that game, for a measly 800K creds).

shot-17.12.24_01.07.48-0679.jpg

justdags    30

She is both one of my favorite ships to play and happens to be my best money maker with flags and camoni was bringing in a million plus on defeats and alot more on a win 

ironhidex    89

all about the flags and camos my man....my Missouri makes over 1million credits per game

shot-18.01.05_01.36.32-0730.jpg