You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
LittleWhiteMouse

Mouse's Angry YouTuber Review of the Upcoming Premiums

157 comments in this topic

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
2,486 posts
29,145 battles

Can't wait for the full reviews.  Thanks mouse.

[ERN]
Alpha Tester, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,906 posts
4,896 battles

Don't be evil mouse,  we need more roma

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
8,087 battles

Couple of surprises here. Everyone expected Musashi to be a Mehbote, Salem just made me laugh remembering that  event before the awsome Ops were introduced. And dammit Mouse! Why you so evil with Roma?!?!?

Still can't wait for the reviews. Keep up the great work @LittleWhiteMouse !

[WOLFD]
[WOLFD]
Beta Testers
5,072 posts
1,514 battles

hahaha, thanks mouse, needed the laughs after the evening i've had.

[JKSDF]
[JKSDF]
Members
1,603 posts
2,495 battles

Burn the Salem Witch! -With Phoniex spam-

Members
155 posts
4,062 battles

Is the Salem at tier 4 a joke going around that I missed? Please don't tell me that WG thinks sticking a DM hull into tier 4 is in any fashion appropriate or balanced...

Beta Testers
271 posts
8,188 battles

UMM did I miss something somewhere about the USS Salem or am I just not getting the joke. I thought Salem was going to be like a Tier 10 special premium ship not a Tier 4 ship.

Members
4,479 posts
19,839 battles
37 minutes ago, LittleWhiteMouse said:

Ten Italian 152mm guns  glued onto a Nurnberg citadel

Well, that drops Abruzzi from my list of "interested in".

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
1,333 posts
8,606 battles

WHAT!?! Salem at tier 4??? Jeez! How did I miss that one? I saw Salem and her two sisters at the Philly Navy Yard their monsters! Putting her at tier 4 is like turning Godzilla loose with hamsters unless they've nerfed her into a stupor... Egads! Trying desperately to wrap my head around that one LWM! :cap_fainting:

Edited by Jim_Byrnes

[VANN]
[VANN]
Members
965 posts
6,096 battles

A b

1 minute ago, ReddNekk said:

Well, that drops Abruzzi from my list of "interested in".

Until next year's Santa crates come out!

Members
848 posts
6,895 battles

That Massachusetts review turned a PG game into a R-18 warzone. And the T-61 is very well balanced, as decreed by the CVAS  (Committee of Very Average Ships).

Well done Mouse!

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,712 posts
26,569 battles
4 minutes ago, DaryaKonstantin said:

Is the Salem at tier 4 a joke going around that I missed? Please don't tell me that WG thinks sticking a DM hull into tier 4 is in any fashion appropriate or balanced...

3 minutes ago, Heavybarrel120mm said:

UMM did I miss something somewhere about the USS Salem or am I just not getting the joke. I thought Salem was going to be like a Tier 10 special premium ship not a Tier 4 ship.

1 minute ago, Jim_Byrnes said:

WHAT!?! Salem at tier 4??? Jeez! How did I miss that one? I saw Salem and her two sisters a Philly Navy Yard their monsters! Putting her at tier 4 is like turning Godzilla loose with hamsters unless they've nerfed her into a stupor... Egads! Trying to wrap my head around that one LWM! :cap_fainting:

The 2015 Halloween event had a slightly nerfed Des Moines called Salem Witch drive around T4 battles as boss fight ship.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
1,333 posts
8,606 battles
28 minutes ago, Sir_Davos_Seaworth said:

That Massachusetts pic is pretty racy...  "Lewd" 

Why yes...it is!

Members
11,964 posts
6,273 battles
6 minutes ago, DaryaKonstantin said:

3 minutes ago, Jim_Byrnes said:

WHAT!?! Salem at tier 4??? Jeez! How did I miss that one? I saw Salem and her two sisters a Philly Navy Yard their monsters! Putting her at tier 4 is like turning Godzilla loose with hamsters unless they've nerfed her into a stupor... Egads! Trying to wrap my head around that one LWM! :cap_fainting:

2015 Halloween Event Joke. It had a Des Moines that went 15 knots, but the event never quite worked right, since the 18 v 6 Matchups sometimes stuck the Des Moines/Salem Witch on the large team instead of the small team.

Edited by Goose21891

Members
848 posts
6,895 battles
7 minutes ago, Heavybarrel120mm said:

8 minutes ago, DaryaKonstantin said:

5 minutes ago, Jim_Byrnes said:

WHAT!?! Salem at tier 4??? Jeez! How did I miss that one? I saw Salem and her two sisters at the Philly Navy Yard their monsters! Putting her at tier 4 is like turning Godzilla loose with hamsters unless they've nerfed her into a stupor... Egads! Trying desperately to wrap my head around that one LWM! :cap_fainting:

Waaay back for Halloween, WG released a tier 4 cruiser called the 'Salem Witch' to be used by CCs and Youtubers, etc for the event. It was a super-slow Des Moines in flashy paint, and killing it would award lots of prizes. To compensate for it's overpowered-ness, the team which had the Salem Witch was smaller than the enemy's. There was also a tier 5 Essex-class carrier called the 'Phantom Fortress' which had Vought V-137 Pancake fighters painted to look like Jack O' lanterns.

edit: Goddamn it, I've been ninja'd.

Edited by LordGomes

Members
155 posts
4,062 battles
1 minute ago, LordGomes said:

Waaay back for Halloween, WG released a tier 4 cruiser called the 'Salem Witch' to be used by CCs and Youtubers, etc for the event. It was a super-slow Des Moines in flashy paint, and killing it would award lots of prizes. To compensate for it's overpowered-ness, the team which had the Salem Witch was smaller than the enemy's. There was also a tier 5 Essex-class carrier called the 'Phantom Fortress' which had Vought V-137 Pancake fighters painted to look like Jack O' lanterns.

Ah, before my time here then. Cool...still would have been nice to for LWM to have put that somewhere before we newer(-ish) players broke out the torches and pitchforks.

Anyway, hope to see these soon. Massachusetts is the BB I've wanted since I started playing this game (I think my first forum post was about wanting her, actually...), so I'm quite excited, especially now that when I get her I can play without embarrassing myself.