Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
barbaroja_Ar

Today update

7 comments in this topic

[TIAR]
[TIAR]
Beta Testers
1,666 posts
30,272 battles

What is in 0.6.15.1.1??

Could not found any reference in the forum.

TIA

[BONKZ]
Privateers
8,023 posts
21,273 battles

The 75k xp mission for the North Cape campaign was bugged and not working. This patch is fixing it so it works.

• Cool 1

[SALTY]
Members
8,930 posts
18,138 battles

I'm hoping it also fixed the bug where my ship decides to sail off my screen without warning.  Its been going on for a few patches now.

Beta Testers
578 posts
990 battles
7 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

I'm hoping it also fixed the bug where my ship decides to sail off my screen without warning.  Its been going on for a few patches now.

I have been having a similar issue... the camera would just freeze and poor ol' Balti would keep sailing to her inevitable doom

[KOOKS]
Beta Testers
2,272 posts
6,174 battles

I had my ship sail off bug before.  Sadly, the only thing that fixed that was a clean reinstall.  (That includes wiping out everything in the registry and such).

[SALTY]
Members
8,930 posts
18,138 battles
49 minutes ago, Shield380 said:

I have been having a similar issue... the camera would just freeze and poor ol' Balti would keep sailing to her inevitable doom

It started happening for me a couple patches ago.  Probably happens once a day to me now, and has happened at least 8-10 times in total.  My only recourse has been to steer my ship away from battle, crash close the game, and hope that I'm still alive when I boot back in.

47 minutes ago, FCA_Wichita said:

I had my ship sail off bug before.  Sadly, the only thing that fixed that was a clean reinstall.  (That includes wiping out everything in the registry and such).

I might have to try your suggestion on the uninstall/reinstall.  It's so incredibly annoying when it happens, especially in the heat of battle.

I just wish that it was something showing on the Known Issues List, so WG was aware of it.  There have been several forum posts about this issue already.

Sign in to follow this