Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
DrunkenSailor63

When in a division why does the view after you die...

9 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

26
[CRUEL]
Members
244 posts
20,827 battles

always cycle around every other ship on your team before getting to your division mate, when CLEARLY that should ALWAYS be the first one you'd want it to show?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9,438
[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
29,213 posts
15,770 battles

You used to be able to CTRL+click on names to go straight to that player but that doesn 't work anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12,714
[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
19,325 posts

When I'm dead I just go "Wooooooooo!" in team chat a lot. It bothers the living players to no end.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,005
[FML]
Members
4,323 posts
16,682 battles
17 minutes ago, DrunkenSailor63 said:

always cycle around every other ship on your team before getting to your division mate, when CLEARLY that should ALWAYS be the first one you'd want it to show?

Agreed. I made a suggestion on the suggestion forums about six months ago that doc mates should default to being the next observed player. WG replied saying it was a good idea and they'll look into it. Obviously, not a priority though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,605
[HINON]
Beta Testers
3,931 posts
8,150 battles

You can just look at the ship you want to spectate and press the spacebar, and it’ll take you right to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9,438
[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
29,213 posts
15,770 battles
3 minutes ago, Nuk_ said:

You can just look at the ship you want to spectate and press the spacebar, and it’ll take you right to it.

In theory but if there is a ship beyond the one you want you will probably end up there instead. The old ctrl+click was much easier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,425
[0456]
Members
3,945 posts
10,545 battles
57 minutes ago, UltimateNewbie said:

Agreed. I made a suggestion on the suggestion forums about six months ago that doc mates should default to being the next observed player. WG replied saying it was a good idea and they'll look into it. Obviously, not a priority though. 

Yeah- I did the same about a year ago. They said the same thing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26
[CRUEL]
Members
244 posts
20,827 battles

 

1 hour ago, UltimateNewbie said:

Agreed. I made a suggestion on the suggestion forums about six months ago that doc mates should default to being the next observed player. WG replied saying it was a good idea and they'll look into it. Obviously, not a priority though. 

Yes, clearly.  Can't figure out why that wasn't a design criteria to begin with.  

1 hour ago, Nuk_ said:

You can just look at the ship you want to spectate and press the spacebar, and it’ll take you right to it.

Ok, thanks!  Will give that a try!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×