Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Tpaktop2_1

Video - Guilio Cesare - Alea iacta est

6 comments in this topic

[TFK]
[TFK]
Alpha Tester
2,395 posts
24,529 battles

This is the Guilio Cesare battleship (BB) played in a random match on the New Dawn map. It is my first match after my computer corrupted the WoWS files. I forget to change my settings prior to this match. This is a Gudbote and worthwhile to purchase for your port. I cannot say enough how happy I am in receiving this ship. Enjoy the Video

• Cool 2

[PVE]
Members
17,085 posts
39,286 battles

Good game. Well played.

Just 1 question. Why do you use the mouse wheel to go in and out of zoom view vs the shift key? Made me sea sick watching it LOL.

[TFK]
[TFK]
Alpha Tester
2,395 posts
24,529 battles
16 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Good game. Well played.

Just 1 question. Why do you use the mouse wheel to go in and out of zoom view vs the shift key? Made me sea sick watching it LOL.

I get excited at times and forget which one I am using. The shift key is faster, but the mouse wheel to me seems more life like and traditional. Sort of like taking the time to focus your binocs. To me the shift key can make you loopy real quick if used repeatably. I guess that is why I use the mouse wheel.

[PVE]
Members
17,085 posts
39,286 battles
21 minutes ago, Tpaktop2_1 said:

I get excited at times and forget which one I am using. The shift key is faster, but the mouse wheel to me seems more life like and traditional. Sort of like taking the time to focus your binocs. To me the shift key can make you loopy real quick if used repeatably. I guess that is why I use the mouse wheel.

:Smile_honoring:

Sign in to follow this