You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
sis2310

Battle of the North Cape: Mission 5 Task 3

49 comments in this topic

Members
1 post

Is anyone else having issues with the exp gained in battle not registering on this task? A lot of people on Asia server saying it isn't working for them. 

I have restarted by client and restarted the task multiple times but it won't register any exp. Have played 2BB battles T5 & 9 and 2DD battles T6 and nothing is happening. 

[NLL]
Members
151 posts
9,658 battles

This mission is definitely bugged (like so many others in this campaign)

Got my doubts if i can finish these campaigns in time now for the Scharn camo

Members
1 post
6,271 battles

I've played two battles now with tier 5 destroyers and the 75k experience earned mission selected. Won them too for my first win of the day. Zero progress on the mission. No progress bar. I guess the only thing I can do is destroy battleships. That's a lot of battleships to kill though. Hope the issue gets sorted out soon. 

[-KMD-]
Beta Testers
2 posts
2,746 battles

Well that was extremely inconvenient. RIP daily XP bonus on various ships and related consumables I suppose.

[OAK]
Beta Testers
23 posts
5,855 battles

As above. I guess I will have to destroy 60 battleships if I want a chance at completing the campaign. Going to be horrible playing in games with just battleships.

[OAK]
Beta Testers
23 posts
5,855 battles

@Shipwreck01_1

It isn't just about completing the campaign. This stage was built around the exp mission balancing the activities of the players. Now you have this toxic and anti-social experience every game as most of the players just want battleship kills and torpedo hits and the ships they can choose to participate optimally in is very limited.

• Cool 1

Members
5 posts
9,620 battles

Yeah, thanks WG. 

I had today off and figured i could grind most of the Duke of York (ship) missions for Scharn Camo... since i have to work 7 days straight starting tomorrow. now i am pretty well screwed out of the duke of york and the camos because the fix to get is not going in til tomorrow now. 

Yeah i think i am about done with the screw ups too. there are too many other games out there to put up with simple fixes not getting take care of quickly

Members
2 posts
5,766 battles

The real question is, will WG give us an extra day to complete both campaigns since the missions are screwed up? I see a lot of people like me was counting on this one particularly, giving 1 more day is the only fair compensation. Of course they could argue that they are already giving those for free, but that would be turning back on a promise which is worst than not promising anything in the first place.

Edited by SiriusCowKing
  • Cool 1

[SKSS]
Members
39 posts
21,276 battles
16 minutes ago, SiriusCowKing said:

The real question is, will WG give us an extra day to complete both campaigns since the missions are screwed up? I see a lot of people like me was counting on this one particularly, giving 1 more day is the only fair compensation. Of course they could argue that they are already giving those for free, but that would be turning back on a promise which is worst than not promising anything in the first place.

One day plus the signals and camo wasted before we found out about this glitch...

• Cool 1

[A-D-F]
[A-D-F]
Members
2,400 posts
18 minutes ago, SiriusCowKing said:

You are assuming this was a mistake on their part. They are SELLING this ship after all.

[CHIGR]
[CHIGR]
Members
3,641 posts
18,665 battles

Just another rage post here, move along.

• Meh 2