Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
lollerscooter

Fletcher torp reloading time bug

4 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts

Hi,not sure if its a bug nor a hud information bug but in the stats page of my ship when you look at the torp laucher stats,reload time,its say 81.1s but ingame for some reason its alway take 120s to reload my tube i also got the perk captain -10% reloading time for torp tube.Anyone know why?One more note,even after upgrading the tube or putting point into the skill to make it charge faster,the reloading time ingame was alway the same.

Edited by lollerscooter

Members
832 posts
1,264 battles

are you sure that the indicator isn't showing 1 minute and 20 seconds (aka 80 seconds)?

Supertester
505 posts
16,065 battles
2 hours ago, lollerscooter said:

omg im noob,yes that why but doesnt explain that my reload time isnt better after taking the skill tho

You said that the stats show the reload being 81 seconds. The standard reload for Fletcher's upgraded torps is 106 seconds (shown in battle as 1:46). With the module and skill that reduce the torpedo reload, the reload goes down to around 81  seconds (1:21). The stats are adapted to your commander skills and your ship modules, meaning that as soon as you equip the skill and module that reduce the torpedo reload, what you'll see is the new reload. That way you can get an idea of how much benefit you gain from improving your ship stats compared to their standard stats (which you can always look up in the WoWs Wiki).

Sign in to follow this