Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
Vas79

Warships Supremacy League Presents: KoTS V

10 comments in this topic

[APOC] Vas79 104
620 posts
11,119 battles

Gentleman,

Warships Supremacy League is going international, together with King of The Sea we will be hosting the tournament on NA and on EU on the same days. The top 3 teams of each server will be playing each other on Sunday February 4th!  Wargaming is providing prizes for each server worth over 500k doubloons! Additional premium ships will be granted to the international winning teams.
The international finals will be casted directly from Paris. Prepare for the awesomest cast in Warship Supremacy League/King of the Seas history!

Signups open from the 10th of January at 12:00 EST to 23:59 EST 14th of January.
Group stage on the 21st of January starting at 15:00 EST, 3 matches per team.
Round of 32 to semifinal on 27th and 28th of January, max 2 matches per day starting at 15:00 EST
NA-Final and NA-3rd place on the 3th of February starting at 15:00 EST
Super Sunday, best 3 teams from EU and NA fighting each other on the 4th of February at 12:00 EST.

Rules:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/12B7zQiUNz_OB_CxCasmdeCTefM-0UleCMwr89e72N-Y/edit

Open on 10 Jan.

Timetable:

unknown.png

Prizes:

Kots_prizes.PNG

Team sign ups are capped at 64 teams for this event.  Good luck and we'll see you on the 21st!

[-K-] Ace_04 1,234
4,732 posts
8,425 battles

Good luck to all those who participate. 

I don't think I have quite the chops yet to keep up with that crowd.

[HEROS] TL_Warlord_Roff 542
1,269 posts
11,238 battles
Posted (edited)

good sir.. the chops that are needed are team player chops.  You don't need to be unicum to play at this level.. you just need to be ok, and know how to co-ordinate with a team.

Take a chance on your self and give it a go.  You will learn, and you will have fun!

My only regret is that it's tier X which is such a limited pool of ships.  Tier VIII offers more ships to play with, and demands more of the players.   That and I really hate missing a season because I don't have a tier X ship for it darnit...

Also, 2 DD teams minimum is more likely to be the winning mix.  A single DD strat is to weak and lacks flexibility.  The issue for DD drivers is "not be seen so you can get your attacks in"

Also toss in the possibility that the tier X IJN Shimikaze may get to option to drop smoke for TRB which makes the Shimmy one hella dangerous one trick pony with the ability to put not 15 torps in the water in short order but 30 torpedo's in the water over a 5-7 second period.  If that change goes in before the start, or during the competition it will change things drastically.  A team will not be able to afford to pass up on a Shimy with that capability. Even if its the ONLY DD on the team.  

Edited by TL_Warlord_Roff
  • Funny 1

[CHA0S] IanEl 3
56 posts
8,244 battles

I'm a team player and can follow instructions. I like to play for fun but, I also don't like losing

I think I'll put myself out there...

1 post
6,579 battles
Posted (edited)

I am interest in participating in this event. Not sure what the criteria is that teams are looking for in players. But I can say that in over 4000 games played I have demonstrated consistent improvement...

I have a Khab, Gearing, Moskva, and Mino.

Edited by The_Bearded_Dude

110 posts

If anyone is looking for a Gearing Driver I'd be interested.......

[CUTER] Shigure_DD 314
In AlfaTesters
1,496 posts
8,689 battles
8 hours ago, icuOklaCity said:

If anyone is looking for a Gearing Driver I'd be interested.......

I would join the WSL discord and ask there or in the clan section of this forum you can find Teams looking for player and get a idea of what teams might require.

[APOC] Vas79 104
620 posts
11,119 battles

[APOC] Vas79 104
620 posts
11,119 battles

Sign in to follow this