Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
Incendiary_Tanker

My Christmas crate Experience

4 comments in this topic

Members
1,344 posts
1,343 battles

Please don't be offended by this story, nor should you take this seriously. The following panels are concepts that I'm using to test out different ideas of storyboarding and panel layout. And to see in what areas I need to improve on before I attempt to use this type of story telling in Ostfront.   

There's no secret agenda here nor is my opinion on the boxes negative. I'm not attacking Serb because I think he's evil. I just wanted to practice drawing an older person. 

P7QMXSa.jpg

8fuBWbq.jpg

Panel 10 : "Perhaps, this might change your mind."

qEIVmvU.jpg

vYEBAoG.jpg

w0m4vIf.jpg

Yl0VpLt.jpg

Definitely need to practice drawing characters from the back.....

Let's hope I get lucky with my boxes! 

Edited by Incendiary_Tanker
  • Cool 2

1,266 posts
13 battles

This was very good! My favorite panel would be 7 and 8, of the two characters eyes. You did a really great job on this and I can't wait to read Ostfront when it's posted. Good luck with your crates btw! :)

Members
1,344 posts
1,343 battles
10 minutes ago, Jazzyblaster said:

This was very good! My favorite panel would be 7 and 8, of the two characters eyes. You did a really great job on this and I can't wait to read Ostfront when it's posted. Good luck with your crates btw! :)

Nahah, still have a few more to panels to draw. Have to draw what I got from the boxes after all~ 

1,266 posts
13 battles
17 hours ago, Incendiary_Tanker said:

Nahah, still have a few more to panels to draw. Have to draw what I got from the boxes after all~ 

Haha very true, I'm looking forward to it, this is a very creative way to show what your haul :)

Sign in to follow this