You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
KalishniKat

Zuiho Terrible

13 comments in this topic

[PSP]
Members
1,332 posts
7,476 battles

I have a 53% WR with Bogue but cannot do anything with Zuiho. a 20% WR, below average numbers. My torpedo planes can't seem to hit anything and Bogue fighters wipe mine from the sky. When I do get a good game the rest of the team folds., but most of my games have been pretty bad. Any suggestions???

• Bad 1

Members
1,056 posts
3,689 battles
24 minutes ago, KalishniKat said:

I have a 53% WR with Bogue but cannot do anything with Zuiho. a 20% WR, below average numbers. My torpedo planes can't seem to hit anything and Bogue fighters wipe mine from the sky. When I do get a good game the rest of the team folds., but most of my games have been pretty bad. Any suggestions???

Buy kaga.

[HINON]
Members
9,019 posts

Don't engage a bogue's fighters head to head as you will lose. You bait them over friendly ships with good AA and only engage when they have lost some fighters. Your planes are faster so you use them to zip around and hit the enemy fleet where the enemy cv doesnt have fighters near. Also don't throw away squadrons early by being in a hurry. If the enemy planes are there, move yours to another place and hit less defended ships. Chain up flooding when possible. You should be able to deal more damage in a match than a bogue. Zuiho is also way faster than the bogue so use that mobility to stay behind your fleet but closer to the front than the bogue could do safely. This will allow you to get more strikes in with the great cycle time.

[WOLF1]
Members
619 posts
12,934 battles
1 hour ago, KalishniKat said:

I remember you complaining for getting dumpstered by cvs in your New Mexico.. Guess you are joining the dark side eh?

• Funny 1

[PSP]
Members
1,332 posts
7,476 battles
12 hours ago, knice_destroyer said:

I remember you complaining for getting dumpstered by cvs in your New Mexico.. Guess you are joining the dark side eh?

Giving it a try..know your enemy and all that...actually Bogue has been a lot of fun.

[PSP]
Members
1,332 posts
7,476 battles

Having better games, still losing ,down to 18% WR, I'd be better going AFK

World of Warships Screenshot 2017.12.29 - 17.21.10.22.png

World of Warships Screenshot 2017.12.29 - 17.03.51.26.png

Edited by KalishniKat

[PSP]
Members
1,332 posts
7,476 battles
23 hours ago, RipNuN2 said:

Don't engage a bogue's fighters head to head as you will lose. You bait them over friendly ships with good AA and only engage when they have lost some fighters. Your planes are faster so you use them to zip around and hit the enemy fleet where the enemy cv doesnt have fighters near. Also don't throw away squadrons early by being in a hurry. If the enemy planes are there, move yours to another place and hit less defended ships. Chain up flooding when possible. You should be able to deal more damage in a match than a bogue. Zuiho is also way faster than the bogue so use that mobility to stay behind your fleet but closer to the front than the bogue could do safely. This will allow you to get more strikes in with the great cycle time.

Your advice has been very helpful, I think I can make her work now

World of Warships Screenshot 2017.12.29 - 22.13.32.85.png

• Cool 1

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,798 posts
9,837 battles

On 12/29/2017 at 2:29 PM, KalishniKat said:

but most of my games have been pretty bad

Re visit my Zuiho, i though WoWs neft CV to the end of the galaxy. Nope, she doing fine. You need to be extra patient and wait for the right situation to strike.

pJjQB00.jpg

Edited by ObiwankzKenobi

[ANKER]
Members
229 posts
3,654 battles

When you Sky Cancer just right 
An important thing to do is play around the damage control of battleships. Stagger your sets. Bring in the DBs, set a fire. if it's a lucky double, chances are they'll instantly kill it. Wait 20~seconds, bring in the torpedo bombers and pray for a flooding. Or reverse, use torpedoes to flood, wait for the damcon, wait for it to end, then light a fire with DBs.
emMXfHf.jpg

[TF03]
Members
739 posts
2,699 battles

Once you learn how to use this CV and the best way to strike it's a strong CV that can do a lot of damage and kills, just have to get your TB drops right makes a major difference. 

carry.png