You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Gavroche_

*whines about bad players in ranked*

7 comments in this topic

[OPEC]
Members
945 posts
5,108 battles

Looks like kettle has a measly single gun turret while pot only has a useless glass lid that will not stop devastating AP bomb penetrations...

• Cool 1

[TBW]
Members
6,402 posts
12,031 battles

So what then, put the potatoes in the pot and make some tea with the tea kettle and have tea and potatoes? I was always poor at pictograms.

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

What is a bad player? Certainly not the complainer! The complainer is the best damn player in his/her own mind. Even when they admit they are below avg or 50%er. A 30% player is better than a 25% player,right? A 67%er is worse than the 75%er. There are those who use this nonsense mystical magic number to judge others when in fact it is  they are judging themselves. Those who have achieved the honor of being a great player have done so by stepping on the dead bones of the weak. Good for you. Carry on.

Members
9,434 posts
11,601 battles

what I find is that  BBers at early ranks are just plain bad or  just scared to fight.      too afraid to lose, so they do.     lol.   seems like DD and cruisers have to carry  till they get to t10.

[OO7]
Alpha Tester
6,734 posts
3,490 battles

In American culture the reference is a pot covered in black soot from the cooking fire seeing his own reflection in the clean shiny steel of the kettle. He mistakenly believes the Kettle is filthy, when it is himself instead.

And yes people are terrible in ranked. You'll seldom have a good BB or DD without the entire opposite group of ships being so awful that you must play well above your ships average worth to get a win.

In games where I've done over 100k damage in ranked I'm currently 1-6. Actually had a game with 170k, and my teammate had 140k and we still lost.

People do not understand incredibly basic concepts of the game playing in Tier 8 ranked games in silver ships. I don't mind losing out of actual effort but most of the brain dead crap that happens during ranked makes me stop playing for the night.

If you don't care if you win or lose stick to Randoms where you'll be harder pressed to snuff out other people's fun.