You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
spe325

Battles ----WOWS

8 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
7,140 battles

The game designers need to do something I am so tired of the red team always winning they get all the good stuff fast---- while green is stuck playing this stupid game for hours,  because I

FELL  they are using some kind of cheat engine there is no way green could lose this much.

• Bad 2

[SALVO]
Members
17,043 posts
17,674 battles
28 minutes ago, spe325 said:

The game designers need to do something I am so tired of the red team always winning they get all the good stuff fast---- while green is stuck playing this stupid game for hours,  because I

FELL  they are using some kind of cheat engine there is no way green could lose this much.

:Smile_facepalm:

[H-W-C]
Members
1,262 posts
3,351 battles

Here's a simple question:

Out of every team you've been a part of and fought, what do they all have in common? 

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,577 battles
35 minutes ago, warpath_33 said:

Here's a simple question:

Out of every team you've been a part of and fought, what do they all have in common? 

Bad players?? Ive been there many times and yes some teams are just a waste of time

[SPTR]
Members
1,711 posts
848 battles
1 hour ago, GuntherPrein said:

Bad players?? Ive been there many times and yes some teams are just a waste of time

You are on them. If you're always on the losing team, maybe the team isn't the problem.

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,577 battles
1 hour ago, _Maho_Nishizumi_212 said:

You are on them. If you're always on the losing team, maybe the team isn't the problem.

everybody allways says whats the common factor well what is it when you win?? I don't lose all the time I win more often then not