You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
hexeris

Problem with Ranked

8 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
396 posts
9,350 battles

Got to rank 10, as far as I usually go, went back to random and wow, just wow. Teams are horrendous, I think all the decent players are in ranked. Haven't noticed this so bad in previous seasons. Is it just me?

Beta Testers
251 posts
1,395 battles
11 minutes ago, hexeris said:

Got to rank 10, as far as I usually go, went back to random and wow, just wow. Teams are horrendous, I think all the decent players are in ranked. Haven't noticed this so bad in previous seasons. Is it just me?

The teams have always been horrendous, at least in my experience, so nothings really changed there. :Smile_teethhappy: I'd have to say it's just you... most players who play the game are more or less Joe Average, so it would make sense that you feel your teams are weaker since you're above average yourself. Missing a couple of good players because they're messing around in Ranked doesn't really make all the difference.

Yes, I totally looked at your stats. Don't be alarmed, there's nothing bad about them! xP

Edited by AllysaRockz
Using the Incorrect Their

[TBOW]
[TBOW]
Members
1,157 posts
10,145 battles

A lot of ranked players think it is the same as CB. Unfortunately, folk in ranked can't be demoted or kicked out of your clan for going off on their own. 

Folk seem to think that telling someone what to do and screaming/swearing at them in chat is a good way to get your strategy across. It just isn't. 

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,446 posts
11,755 battles

Christmas break kiddies play daddies ships.

[OO7]
Members
2,092 posts
8,186 battles

One problem with Ranked as far as the players go is that people tend to over-estimate their own skill by a decent margin. If you take a look at the players who think they're good and those that actually are good, the ones who are actually good aren't having many issues, if any at all, progressing thru the ranks.