You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Knavbot

Graf Zeppelin upcoming test

5 comments in this topic

[OO7]
Members
142 posts
3,551 battles

So it was posted in the Facebook that the test will be delayed. 

Dear commanders!

We would like to inform you, that the next stage of Graf Zeppelin testing is moving to the beginning of February. We did not want the testing to coincide with the New Year activities and the 8th season of Ranked battles. Many of you are participating in "Battle of the North Cape" and "New Year Raid", moreover a lot of people are fighting tooth and nail for the 1st rank. The test ship would not be eligible for either of those activities and we didn't want to rob you of the experiences.

We will share some concrete info regarding the next stage of testing in the early February. Stay tuned.

Edited by Knavbot
Failed link

[HC]
[HC]
Beta Testers
1,345 posts
9,536 battles

Fair enough, While I would have the time to wear out the flight deck on them over the holidays, I understand not wanting to dump an potentially overpowered CV into ranked.  (I'm gonna bite my tongue about running a ranked season before a complete balance pass was done on CV's, but ah well, can't have everything)

[OO7]
Members
142 posts
3,551 battles
13 hours ago, _Maho_Nishizumi_212 said:

Depending on how she is this time around she may be worth me buying.

Yeah, but keep in mind once they finish her the original owners get three months with her before she goes on sale again. So if it does finish in February it wont appear in the store until may. 

Members
4 posts
77 battles

Even though the Graf Zeppelin was really bad with her stats and aircraft in the beginning of her release last year, she was one hell of a unique ship with her layout, AA, and looks.