You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
GuntherPrein

WG please remove Lexington from ranked play

83 comments in this topic

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,645 battles

Please WG anyone that brings a Lex to ranked should just lose a star for chosing the worst thing he could bring to the team.... I have not won 1 game when the lex has been on my team and the game is just not fun not fun at all with them on my team, even when they on the enemy team I honestly feel bad but feel much better after getting a star because the other thing I have noticed is I haven't lost a game against a lex so this tells me they are completely worthless...... ive had many tell me oh no I am good don't worry I have AP bombs and yet I remained perma spotted entire game and I don't see the CV making any drops and only losing all his planes at least if you going to allow it in ranked mirror match the [edited]thing so its at least who is a better CV driver not who has the better CV

• Cool 3
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 8

[UDEAD]
Beta Testers
1,047 posts
10,486 battles

Because everyone is allowed to play ranked battles if they have a tier 8 ship ( including the Enterprise ) and have a high enough service record level, EVERYONE.  Heck, they even let you play ranked battles .....

• Funny 3

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
16,166 posts
14,583 battles

To be fair, Lexington is a terrible CV.

mekD2DO.jpg

She's actually gotten worse after the USN CV Revamp.

1 fighter for Tier VIII!  Amazingly that doesn't work out against Enterprise and Shokaku!  Whodathunkit!

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway

[0456]
[0456]
Members
2,809 posts
7,992 battles

I went from rank 17 to 10 in the last few days... not sure how many battles but a couple dozen anyway. Saw a carrier once? 

Not sure this is the "thing" that's going to get changed. 

[0456]
[0456]
Members
2,809 posts
7,992 battles
Just now, HazeGrayUnderway said:

To be fair, Lexington is a terrible CV.

mekD2DO.jpg

No question, but people still bring ognevoi... 

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
16,166 posts
14,583 battles
1 minute ago, ENO75 said:

No question, but people still bring ognevoi... 

True, but Ognevoi isn't a key feature ship like a CV is.  The CV is such a critical role for a team and when you have a Lexington on your team, Godspeed, gents!  You better hope your Sexi Lexi player is a unicum!

[OPEC]
Members
946 posts
5,108 battles

I’m just going to go off to my own corner of the map in my DD and rant and rave for 5 minutes about how stupid my teammates are and how it’s all their fault that we lost.

Oh wait, we won?  Cue the crickets...

[AR]
[AR]
Members
316 posts
11,862 battles

I've won plenty of times with Lexi on my team on Ranked.

[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,836 posts
7,129 battles
4 minutes ago, Aiser50 said:

there are some very good cv players who can make Lex do wonders, but there are also a disproportionate number of really terrible cv players on the NA server who insist on playing Lex, and do her rep no favours at all.

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
5,079 posts
6,806 battles
1 hour ago, GuntherPrein said:

Please WG anyone that brings a Lex to ranked should just lose a star for chosing the worst thing he could bring to the team.... I have not won 1 game when the lex has been on my team and the game is just not fun not fun at all with them on my team, even when they on the enemy team I honestly feel bad but feel much better after getting a star because the other thing I have noticed is I haven't lost a game against a lex so this tells me they are completely worthless...... ive had many tell me oh no I am good don't worry I have AP bombs and yet I remained perma spotted entire game and I don't see the CV making any drops and only losing all his planes at least if you going to allow it in ranked mirror match the [edited]thing so its at least who is a better CV driver not who has the better CV

• Funny 2

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,645 battles
27 minutes ago, delp5117 said:

I’m just going to go off to my own corner of the map in my DD and rant and rave for 5 minutes about how stupid my teammates are and how it’s all their fault that we lost.

Oh wait, we won?  Cue the crickets...

yeahI remember that's because the other teams CV was a Lex and we had an Enterprise so that was my whole fricking point didn't you notice how easily we won??? did DD on either team contribute????? no they died to spotting I did not get spotted and my little corner got me 65 000 damage not much at all but hey how much did enemy DD do????? NOTHING

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,645 battles
12 minutes ago, Aiser50 said:

prob against another lex

• Funny 1

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
5,079 posts
6,806 battles

notice OPs Clan name, i think that says all we need to know

Edited by tcbaker777
  • Cool 1

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,645 battles
1 minute ago, tcbaker777 said:

umm ok prove to me exactly how well lex is doing??? I have not seen one do any team any good for real they are trash ship in ranked and only time they get win is vs other lex or if team totally carries and enemy is buffons

[OPEC]
Members
946 posts
5,108 battles
1 minute ago, GuntherPrein said:

yeahI remember that's because the other teams CV was a Lex and we had an Enterprise so that was my whole fricking point didn't you notice how easily we won??? did DD on either team contribute????? no they died to spotting I did not get spotted and my little corner got me 65 000 damage not much at all but hey how much did enemy DD do????? NOTHING

No carriers in the game I was referencing.  Maybe you trolled in more than one...

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,645 battles
34 minutes ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

True, but Ognevoi isn't a key feature ship like a CV is.  The CV is such a critical role for a team and when you have a Lexington on your team, Godspeed, gents!  You better hope your Sexi Lexi player is a unicum!

wont matter I trashed a 65% winrate lex easily with my Shokau he told his whole team about how good he was didn't matter I owned him easily and his team was trash talking his supposed unicum play

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,645 battles
Just now, delp5117 said:

No carriers in the game I was referencing.  Maybe you trolled in more than one...

nope I remember that game cause it was yesterday

[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,836 posts
7,129 battles
7 minutes ago, GuntherPrein said:

why even bother??? you prob play lex

play Lex in ranked? I am far more evil than that :)

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,645 battles
Just now, nuttybiscuit said:

play Lex in ranked? I am far more evil than that :)

well I play all CV both lines so I know a little bit about them after 3000 + games and will tell you lex is trash in ranked its certainly fine in randoms its crap winrate is because of crapplayers that think merica is the best had no probs with it before change and have no probs with it now