You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Edgecase

0.7.0 Insignia and camos

7 comments in this topic

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
3,112 posts
12,668 battles

Overall looking good, but wth on the earning requirements for the "Elite" versions of the class insignia? 30k average XP per game (35k for battleships) is insane. I'm not sure it's even possible to get that. Were they supposed to be 30k damage? If so, that seems too low to be considered "elite". Server average damage values for battleships at T10 are over 80k.

qItYndM.pnglKDm47n.png

Also, the HSF Yamato permacamo intended to have better bonuses than the regular permacamo? That seems strange, since people who don't like anime skins wouldn't have access to the best camo. People will also feel cheated if they have already purchased the regular permacamo for 5000 doubloons.

xHgfYiY.png

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,176 battles
1 hour ago, Edgecase said:

On the first point i think your right Edgecase, it is most likely supposed to be damage. As for the Second i thought people could mount the camo then turn the sight off (the eye symbol in the carousel settings) you still got the effects just that they looked normal. If not there is the No Manga mod from Aslains.

Members
652 posts
7,489 battles

Is the K117 camo are obtainable thru mission/events?
Just curious since I postponed updating PT server...

Members
40 posts
8,898 battles

I can confirm it is damage. There is a bug where it doesn't refresh (complete) until you log out and in again.

Beta Testers
1,837 posts
10,762 battles

The customized patch keeps being reset to the lion one every time I finish a match.

[FOXEH]
Members
3,361 posts
12,155 battles
4 hours ago, chewonit said:

The customized patch keeps being reset to the lion one every time I finish a match.

Same with me.