You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Plaatduutsch

Roma is Coming in 4 Days!

101 comments in this topic

[C-HAG]
Members
483 posts
7,698 battles

According to the CN server, Roma is going on sale in 4 days as a part of the new year event.

I believe NA server will be the same...Probably on 1st, Jan of the US time. 

I  understand that most people are more enthusiastic about a new premium BB than a premium DD, but I still think that it is such a shame that they decided to release Roma earlier than T61 even if T61 was announced way earlier and it is supposed to be available in Decmeber. 

Where is my FlottenTorpedoBote :Smile_sad:

09C26800-B75C-4CE3-810C-9C287B17F3E4.jpeg

Information in picture 

available in 4 days

price: 358RMB (~$55)

Edited by Plaatduutsch
  • Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[C-HAG]
Members
483 posts
7,698 battles
1 minute ago, Cruiser_Noshiro said:

That's CN server. They sell lots of ships that no other server can buy....

True, but the availability date are usually similar

[HINON]
Supertester
19,238 posts
12,778 battles
22 minutes ago, Plaatduutsch said:

True, but the availability date are usually similar

Not nearly enough to get your hopes up. You're just setting yourself up for disappointment.

Are you going to make a 'but I thought Roma was coming, where is Roma' thread in 4 days when it doesn't come?

• Cool 3
  • Bad 3

[C-HAG]
Members
483 posts
7,698 battles
38 minutes ago, Lert said:

Not nearly enough to get your hopes up. You're just setting yourself up for disappointment.

Are you going to make a 'but I thought Roma was coming, where is Roma' thread in 4 days when it doesn't come?

Not really, because the only bote that I want buy now is the T-61. Roma is for everyone else

[INTEL]
Members
6,664 posts
25,773 battles

Nice to see Roma (if it comes as stated here), but where is T-61?

[HINON]
Supertester
19,238 posts
12,778 battles
7 minutes ago, Plaatduutsch said:

Not really, because the only bote that I want buy now is the T-61. Roma is for everyone else

Mmm. Quite looking forward to both actually.

• Cool 1

[SIM]
Members
2,541 posts
4,184 battles

While I would be over the moon for a Roma release on NA for the New Year, it doesn’t seem likely. That said, this seems to indicate that she’s at least finalized.

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,183 posts
18,924 battles
4 hours ago, Cruiser_Noshiro said:

That's CN server. They sell lots of ships that no other server can buy....

This! The server where you could buy any flag, ship and some people even sold supertester status isn't the most reliable source of information. The Roma has her soon stamp removed from latest version of the extended techtree but that didn't mean much. The T-61 has this since about one month and she isn't in the store now. 

[HINON]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,262 posts
2,029 battles

I would not bank on anything that goes on within what's under control of CN. CAN does it's own thing for the most part.

[DRACS]
Members
3,504 posts

As a general rule, CN follows very different rules than elsewhere. CN WoWS is actually not run by Wargaming, but by a local company licensing Wargaming's product. It's why CN has sold ships still under development. They simply don't care.

• Cool 1

[TF_34]
[TF_34]
Members
1,139 posts
6,823 battles

Amazing the Italian line, which doesn't exist outside of Premiums, gets a tier 8 premium BB while nations that have lines of normal-tree ships don't have tier 8 premiums. The Brits don't have Vanguard, the French don't have Richelieu and with the removal of Kutozov the Russians don't have a tier 8 premium either.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

Members
2,407 posts
7,726 battles

I hope its true, im looking foward to Roma. Its seems a good ship. Its also beautiful and italian!!!! 

Unfortunately however, WG lacks comunication so we cant be sure of anything.

[CVA16]
Members
2,751 posts
6,411 battles

I've been looking forward to the Roma. I picked up the Cesare when it came out and that is a nice tier 5 BB. Great maneuvering ability and main guns. Only BB I'll actually go after dds in.

[TF_34]
[TF_34]
Members
1,139 posts
6,823 battles
3 hours ago, KaptainKaybe said:

As a general rule, CN follows very different rules than elsewhere. CN WoWS is actually not run by Wargaming, but by a local company licensing Wargaming's product.

That's how all foreign-owned companies have to do business in China, by partnering with a Chinese owned company... it's how they protect their domestic economy.

[WGA]
Administrator
696 posts
251 battles

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the Roma will not be available on January 1st.  It's slated to launch later in 2018 and we'll obviously give you more firm dates when that time comes. 

• Cool 4
  • Funny 1