You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
DeathLord1969

Ok, need some help

8 comments in this topic

Members
826 posts
2,634 battles

Been having a lot of bad luck in my Bismarck these last few weeks where I can barely get any high damage hits, even at less than 10 clicks away from the target. Dispersion is so bad it's scary and am at a loss as to what else to try. I am using shell flight time and the nicks on the crosshair, doesn't do anything as dispersion is really bad.

And if anyone says it's just a bad roll, how does a bad roll last for weeks?

Members
173 posts
9,983 battles

Your probably not buying enough gold or ships to positively influence the RNG enough.  I can't prove it but I have a sneaking suspicion its true.  TROLL ON LIGHT IS LIT.

[BLOME]
Members
945 posts
6,469 battles
10 minutes ago, Okie_navy_prime said:

Your probably not buying enough gold or ships to positively influence the RNG enough.  I can't prove it but I have a sneaking suspicion its true.  TROLL ON LIGHT IS LIT.

scary crapu got there

Members
2,557 posts
12,419 battles

It might be were you are aiming per ship? there is a science as to where to aim at each type of ship to be more effective, Like a US BB the waterline, a German BB Beltline...or of they are angled go for superstructure to get decent damage vs bouncing all shells and waiting 30 more seconds. Ideally, someone  with  better knowledge can chime in.....but you aren't alone, there are days when I make perfect shots....that turn out to be not perfect at all.

[SYN]
Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
30,523 posts
4,496 battles
5 hours ago, DeathLord1969 said:

Been having a lot of bad luck in my Bismarck these last few weeks where I can barely get any high damage hits, even at less than 10 clicks away from the target. Dispersion is so bad it's scary and am at a loss as to what else to try. I am using shell flight time and the nicks on the crosshair, doesn't do anything as dispersion is really bad.

And if anyone says it's just a bad roll, how does a bad roll last for weeks?

Bismarck I do just fine with. And I'm not even running ASM1. I run a full up secondary build. Same with FDG. Do I get those broadsides that go every which way including loose? Yep.  It still manage to get a lot of steel on target. I mean my accuracy with the main guns is 29%. So I gotta be doing something right.