You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Zayven

Invite Friend, have no link?

5 comments in this topic

[SIM]
Members
2 posts
1,283 battles

So, I have a friend who's never played before and is currently downloading the game. I'd really like to get to use the friend referral system, but on the https://playtogether.worldofwarships.com/ page I have no referral link. My service record is level 15. I don't think I've ever invited someone before, or at the very least not in the past year. I've logged in and out of the site many times at this point. I've logged in and out of the game. Some combination of doing these things together. And I've logged in on a completely different computer on a different browser. My wife has a link on her page, so I can plainly see where the link is supposed to be. It's simply not there for me. As the workaround was just logging out and in... is there something else I can do to 'fix' this?

Edited by Zayven

[TBW]
Members
6,403 posts
12,034 battles

go to the news page and look on the right and click on invite a friend, you have to be logged in I think.There is a special page that you can invite a friend that donates money to the texas.

10 minutes ago, Zayven said:

So, I have a friend who's never played before and is currently downloading the game. I'd really like to get to use the friend referral system, but on the https://playtogether.worldofwarships.com/ page I have no referral link. My service record is level 15. I don't think I've ever invited someone before, or at the very least not in the past year. I've logged in and out of the site many times at this point. I've logged in and out of the game. Some combination of doing these things together. And I've logged in on a completely different computer on a different browser. My wife has a link on her page, so I can plainly see where the link is supposed to be. It's simply not there for me. As the workaround was just logging out and in... is there something else I can do to 'fix' this?

[SIM]
Members
2 posts
1,283 battles

I know where to find the page... as stated... I have no place to generate a link for myself. You can see I'm logged in. As stated, I've logged out and in so many times...

nolink.PNG