You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
JessieTheKitty

Do i play to much?

Do i play to much yes or no  

20 members have voted

1. 1. do i play too much yes or no

• yes
    • no
    • WHO THE F*CK ARE YOU TO JUDGE WHAT I WANT TO VOTE?

25 comments in this topic

[BLUMR]
Members
2,049 posts
7,265 battles

Soooo uhhhhhhhhhh ive been playing ranked since sunday (wasnt able to play friday/saturday ) and i went to warships today and this is how many battles i played since then

my stats.png

[TBOW]
[TBOW]
Members
1,157 posts
10,159 battles

Your call on that. Nice to have had a match with you, sad that it went the way it did. 

:)

[BLUMR]
Members
2,049 posts
7,265 battles
2 minutes ago, LancerUlysses said:

Your call on that. Nice to have had a match with you, sad that it went the way it did. 

:)

yeh

[TBOW]
[TBOW]
Members
1,157 posts
10,159 battles

My matches have been generally good. Only really waded into the shallow end of the gene pool with Rank 12 and under, but I try to pull my weight. 

I hope I have the grit to get to rank one this season. I would like to put some miles down towards the Flint and the Black. 

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,282 posts

Say 3 an hour if they were all ranked and all of them went for a full play. Got to take a potty break now and then.  Which would give you an average of 61.666 hours to play 185 games. Figure 18 hours a day max (6 hrs sleep) and you get 3.42 DAYS of playing. Sounds like a fair approximation as today is your fourth day. 

Is that too much for you? 

[BLUMR]
Members
2,049 posts
7,265 battles
1 minute ago, Herr_Reitz said:

Say 3 an hour if they were all ranked and all of them went for a full play. Got to take a potty break now and then.  Which would give you an average of 61.666 hours to play 185 games. Figure 18 hours a day max (6 hrs sleep) and you get 3.42 DAYS of playing. Sounds like a fair approximation as today is your fourth day. 

Is that too much for you? 

i havent slept in  three days

• Cool 1

[BLUMR]
Members
2,049 posts
7,265 battles
1 minute ago, TL_Warlord_Roff said:

Of course you did!  *chuckles*  Glad to see you enjoying ranked nuff to dive right in, and keep doing it!

who says im enjoying im addicted cuz im losing so then i cant stop cuz i want to advance :C

edit: just go demoted to rank 11 for the 70th time

Edited by RiverTheIdiot

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,282 posts
1 minute ago, RiverTheIdiot said:

i havent slept in  three days

Well then yes, I would say take a break. My longest stay awake time ever was about 78 hours when I was in my late 20's. Just before sleeping for 14 hours straight, I was seeing spiders the size of dinner plates crawling up and down walls. I also felt like I was a tuning fork as I was vibrating - that's the only way to explain it. 

Of course - i could have just fallen asleep in a Lazboy chair but that wouldn't account for the spiders. 

[BLUMR]
Members
2,049 posts
7,265 battles
Just now, Herr_Reitz said:

Well then yes, I would say take a break. My longest stay awake time ever was about 78 hours when I was in my late 20's. Just before sleeping for 14 hours straight, I was seeing spiders the size of dinner plates crawling up and down walls. I also felt like I was a tuning fork as I was vibrating - that's the only way to explain it. 

Of course - i could have just fallen asleep in a Lazboy chair but that wouldn't account for the spiders. 

well ive dranken 5 2l bottles of coke in the past two days. i think im gud

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,282 posts

Well my advice if you wanted it would be to put down the mouse, turn off the puter, drink a couple liters of water, hit the shed then turn lights out. 

[BLUMR]
Members
2,049 posts
7,265 battles
2 minutes ago, Herr_Reitz said:

Well my advice if you wanted it would be to put down the mouse, turn off the puter, drink a couple liters of water, hit the shed then turn lights out. 

but.... you gotta live grind life

[UDEAD]
Beta Testers
1,048 posts
10,510 battles

You are "playing" too much if it has negative impacts on other aspects of your life, ie relationsips or workplace performance.  If it isn't negatively impacting that, who is to say that it's any worse than spending 28 hours a week in the gym?

Members
4,576 posts
6,533 battles

OP admit that you have no power over WoWs and your life has become unmanageable. You are in denial. There is a higher power that can help..........WOT......HA!!!!!

Edited by dmckay
  • Cool 1

[FOXEH]
Members
3,365 posts
12,198 battles

You definitely need to attend 'Gamer's Anonymous' meetings starting immediately!

[BLUMR]
Members
2,049 posts
7,265 battles
19 minutes ago, BiggieD61 said:

You are "playing" too much if it has negative impacts on other aspects of your life, ie relationsips or workplace performance.  If it isn't negatively impacting that, who is to say that it's any worse than spending 28 hours a week in the gym?

not really my work is renovating for the next month and i have yet to get a bf so eh

[BLUMR]
Members
2,049 posts
7,265 battles
7 minutes ago, dmckay said:

OP admit that you have no power over WoWs and your life has become unmanageable. You are in denial. There is a higher power that can help..........WOT......HA!!!!!

ahahah +1

1 minute ago, Khafni said:

You definitely need to attend 'Gamer's Anonymous' meetings starting immediately!

link me up!

[CVA16]
Members
2,751 posts
6,429 battles
18 hours ago, BiggieD61 said:

Everything in moderation says ghostdog on beer #14 and 19 games. No wonder I'm sucking.

[ARRGG]
Members
4,732 posts
7,577 battles

There actually is a diagnost mental condition for obsessive gaming 

In the beginning I played a lot 10-15 games a day mostly Cruisers around :3000 games I was getting burnt out and the big Cruiser nerf finished me, my playing went down dramatically and now play 3-4 games a week, over 6000 games in I play for fun, in ranked won 3 straight and stopped ...in the old days I would have milked that win streak bigtime 

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

No you don't play too much I suggest you play at least ten more games a day to be normal.

Members
1,251 posts
9,055 battles
On 12/28/2017 at 10:47 AM, Khafni said:

I doubted this at first but I of all ppl should know there must be a 12 step program for everything. ...I haven't had a drink in 3 years but yeah, if you feel like you play too much, take a page out of Ghostdog's book and try a 12-pack...or a case ....I don't begrudge ppl their drink--I can remember when it used to work too, so hell yeah.

...incidentally I probably play too damn much too....even if it took 2 and half years, 7,000+ games is A LOT!!....I stopped playing blitz chess online when I found this game, and I had like 14,000 games of that racked up over the previous 3 or 4 years. ...even if a blitz game is only 3+3 minutes, that is A LOT!!....

also btw it was nice running into you recently Idiot--enjoyed our games...you're a good sort.