You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
RacerDemon

I thought the weekends were bad...

22 comments in this topic

[CK5]
Members
806 posts
6,592 battles

I agree.  I have run into some astonishingly bad players the last couple of days (map objectives - never heard of them).

Alpha Tester
945 posts
5,179 battles
11 minutes ago, Noone_You_Know said:

Hide behind islands at the one cap. Move out when the rest of the team is dead. Yup. Lots of that in high tiers today.

Seems like it

Members
411 posts

Tell me about it. Solo queued for 6 games in a row earlier today. Finished top 3 every time as mostly bottom-tiered ships. No wins to show for it. 

Members
4,568 posts
6,512 battles
1 hour ago, warpath_33 said:

Technically, holidays are just a giant weekend...

True. :Smile_honoring:  I hate to be a jerk but I can be. WOW/wow .....I caught 2 teams tonight that played not to be killed....hence they killed no one. BBs waited until we were DOWN 4-5 ships. Then they entered battle tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo late.  Just drives me crazy. I guess they were hoping our cruisers and DDs would make it easy for them to do late game "clean up"  and not get hurt. This sucks and rarely works. I am down on  BBs again after praising a team I had a few days ago where BBs were right there killing.  Sob, boo hoo.  O dang it all. 

"Down on meeeeee, down on meeeeee"  Janice Joplin   

Edited by dmckay

Beta Testers
715 posts
3,660 battles

:Smile_teethhappy: dragged 2 7's up with you.. gave the heavy hitters a run for their money eh?

If I was a 9/10 on your team I'd be a lil :fish_palm:. All in all it's as if the teams were evenly matched score-wise. Curious if any chat-flak or "luls" were going on at start of match.

Well played Div, well played.:Smile_honoring:

[RKLES]
Members
7,229 posts
9,013 battles

This Meme seems appropriate at times, except I just think it and know better than to type to ask how stupid they can be into game chat lol.

IMG_9950.JPG.b2a425021d78e418f702828d32f34650.JPG

Edited by Admiral_Thrawn_1
  • Funny 1

[PVE]
Members
1,607 posts
6,765 battles

Its not just Randoms where the teams are bad, playing PVE, I've never seen so many human teams totally evaporate so fast so many times over and over as they have been the past few days.

And just think, if all these players we are seeing out here this week are playing PVE for fun with the intent of moving on to PVP, you guys are in for a whole bunch of aggravation and  trouble. lol

Sorry, cant help it....LMBO lol

[R-F1]
Beta Testers
1,868 posts
6,902 battles
3 hours ago, Noone_You_Know said:

Hide behind islands at the one cap. Move out when the rest of the team is dead. Yup. Lots of that in high tiers today.

Even worse, seeing your entire team hanging out just outside the A cap, while the reds cap B and C and circle around behind your team.

C'mon, if you're gonna camp, at least camp IN a cap... the cap isn't made of lava, it won't burn your footsies if you touch it.

[-TAB-]
Members
1,611 posts
5,180 battles

earlier tonite, was out in a couple battles in the roon. I would have paid for a team like either of those.... both teams sank some red ships, both teams did some damage, it was apparently fairly close (ie, time expired rather than zeroed out or 1k points), there were divisions on both teams, and MM did not look too bad. 

when ALL the green DDs turns away from a cap LONG before the reds start capping, the CAs don't bother moving past the closest island, the BB start reversing if moving at all, there are 2 TK and 1 AFK on the team,  the first battle chat post is 'oh great, another potato team' and they outnumber you on DDs AND BBs again, and some idiot is shooting at an island, I find myself responding to the 'what's the plan' posts with 'try capping or contesting, spotting if possible, and shoot at the reds if they are in range. occasionally, it works!!

• Cool 1

[-POI-]
Members
62 posts
2,850 battles
41 minutes ago, guns_at_last_light said:

I sailed out my Yugumo for the first time and managed 106k damage (alas, a loss), and then won twice (71k and 86k) and somehow managed to drop from 21 karma to 19 karma. What the actual heck.

I feel you. Although I was the top performer in a match I managed to lose karma probably from the players who were sunk right away and stuck around to troll everyone who was still afloat. 

Members
440 posts
12,808 battles
3 hours ago, Zyu said:

:Smile_teethhappy: dragged 2 7's up with you.. gave the heavy hitters a run for their money eh?

If I was a 9/10 on your team I'd be a lil :fish_palm:. All in all it's as if the teams were evenly matched score-wise. Curious if any chat-flak or "luls" were going on at start of match.

Well I have a giant middle finger for both of my div-mates that match. One for picking a tier 8 after the rest of us were  already in sevens, and the other for instantly clicking the "battle" button without noticing. :Smile-angry:

Edited by grumpymunky

Members
417 posts
31 minutes ago, JM1983 said:

I feel you. Although I was the top performer in a match I managed to lose karma probably from the players who were sunk right away and stuck around to troll everyone who was still afloat. 

I know that karma points don't mean anything, but I kind of consider it a point of limited pride. I get the underlying concept that WG wanted, but it would be nice for there to be a karma + only option so that players only say when others thought that they did well. If people think you suck, then you get zero points.

Alpha Tester
945 posts
5,179 battles
19 hours ago, Zyu said:

Actually was an accident, and yeah, they were raging on about a  "Fail Div" 

Alpha Tester
945 posts
5,179 battles
16 hours ago, grumpymunky said:

Well I have a giant middle finger for both of my div-mates that match. One for picking a tier 8 after the rest of us were  already in sevens, and the other for instantly clicking the "battle" button without noticing. :Smile-angry:

Oh come on friend, it was an accident!

[WOLF2]
Members
895 posts
7,289 battles

Was going to write a quick dig on you guys being QP and carrying the whole team on your botes. :Smile_izmena:

The two T7s stepped it up.    So, rather than the dig, how about an o7

Beta Testers
715 posts
3,660 battles
1 hour ago, RacerDemon said:

Actually was an accident, and yeah, they were raging on about a  "Fail Div" 

The point of my post was not a criticism in any way. It was an observation that you and Div - being out tiered - out scored/played the "heavy hitters" on your own side lol.

Hence the  ":fish_palm:" . Folks having raged simply had the pleasure of eating their own words as you guys obviously carried your own weight and then some. The "fail div" wasn't the only problem with the team, if it was one at all.

Again: Well played grumpy and Rey.