You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Raigoth

Grinding!

11 comments in this topic

[T-SEC]
[T-SEC]
Beta Testers
265 posts
1,445 battles

I am looking for a few people to help me grind out the Missouri! I am currently at 366k, and was at about half that this afternoon, so its not taking me long at all to get the XP. Im almost halfway there! Of course, with the Camo's and flags im running, its no surprise since im gaining almost 10k free XP per win (Of course, winning is the issue...) Looking for a few people to add me in game that are willing to division up with me to help me out.

[T-SEC]
[T-SEC]
Beta Testers
265 posts
1,445 battles
2 minutes ago, NeutralState said:

What does that even mean? "help you grind" ?

Division up and play the game essentially. Im trying to play as much as possible to get to the Missouri as quickly as possible so I dont have to worry about things when it potentially gets taken out of the tech tree.

[PLPTV]
Members
1,457 posts
9,077 battles
5 hours ago, Raigoth said:

I am looking for a few people to help me grind out the Missouri! I am currently at 366k, and was at about half that this afternoon, so its not taking me long at all to get the XP. Im almost halfway there! Of course, with the Camo's and flags im running, its no surprise since im gaining almost 10k free XP per win (Of course, winning is the issue...) Looking for a few people to add me in game that are willing to division up with me to help me out.

You have time, the ship isnt going to be removed at least for another month of so. Still, better safe than sorry. Try not to miss it, Musashi's probably going to be a piece of sh*t.

[ANZ4C]
Members
127 posts
4,022 battles
5 minutes ago, Ulthwey said:

Musashi's probably going to be a piece of sh*t.

See now you've jinked it, WG are gonna see this and give it a big buff before release, just to troll us all. :P

Members
711 posts

the new tier VII operation that ended yesterday was good for grinding, with the flags and the camo from the xmas crates and premium time, a good game with a tire VII like KGV, Hood or scharnhorst or Atlanta etc that you get 5 stars and do ~200k (+-30k) damage you were yielding ~25k XP for the commander and ~10k FXP, I think the highest I got was in the region of 35k XP for the commander and around 14k FXP which also yielded over 800k credits.

so on average over a couple of days given defeats, and 1, 2, 3, 4 star victory's etc it was easy to get 100k to 120k FXP per day while at the same time taking a ~12 point commander up to 19 points.

the currant operation (naval station Newport) is not quite so good, however if you can division up with a few people with tier VII ships (>4 minimum, ~7 best) you can do the Narai operation outside of it being the "operation of the week", if you can find some people who want to do the same.

Edited by b101uk

[OPG3]
Beta Testers
1,180 posts
7,846 battles
1 hour ago, Ulthwey said:

You have time, the ship isnt going to be removed at least for another month of so. Still, better safe than sorry. Try not to miss it, Musashi's probably going to be a piece of sh*t.

Strange, from the WiP videos it looks like a solid ship. Does not seem to be a PoS at all. Of course, WG could nerf it, but seems like a solid ship (although arguably not as good as the Missouri).

I for one am looking forward to it. I will be getting it regardless of her performance simply because it is the Musashi.

[T-SEC]
[T-SEC]
Beta Testers
265 posts
1,445 battles
1 hour ago, Ulthwey said:

Oh I know, im just wanting to get the ship ASAP so I dont have to worry about it any more. I went from 150k-180k This afternoon to only needing 300k. So if I really get down to it in the next two three days I could have it done. I dont remember if they still have that XP bonus for being in a division anymore or not. 

[PVE]
Members
1,607 posts
6,761 battles

I've got a spare 300k FXP, I'll just gift it to you and save you the trouble of grinding it out.

SEE right there WG, if you would let us gift xp or credits to others to help them out, would that not be a nice act of kindness and generosity on your part as well as ours?

geesh!

[T-SEC]
[T-SEC]
Beta Testers
265 posts
1,445 battles
20 minutes ago, Judge_Doom said:

I've got a spare 300k FXP, I'll just gift it to you and save you the trouble of grinding it out.

SEE right there WG, if you would let us gift xp or credits to others to help them out, would that not be a nice act of kindness and generosity on your part as well as ours?

geesh!

I wish! Id get the Missouri right now.