You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
AMajor

Best Game in a Clemson

14 comments in this topic

[DBM]
Members
354 posts
3,894 battles

Replay attached.  Honestly, I think that I was more lucky than good, but I had my moments.  If you watch the replay, I lamented over the lack of dds, and one of my team-mates referred to dds as mosquitos.

It set me off on a different path.  I am so used to being a good team player, contesting the CAPs and screening the cruisers.  This time, when I saw that comment, I said, "screw you all" and did my own thing.

Anyhow, watch the replay and give me feedback.  I was VERY lucky with the 2nd BB and a few times I was uncertain as to what to do next.  I'd like to have more games like this.

BTW, I have the minimap as big as I can have it without it starting to cover up important sections of the map.

Capture.JPG

20171227_190021_PASD019-Clemson-1920_08_NE_passage.wowsreplay

• Cool 1

[O_O]
Members
4,408 posts
9,539 battles

Clemson is a dirty, filthy, guilt-inducing seal clubber of monumental proportions.  I bash exponentially more baby seals in this thing than I ever have in Imperator Nikolai...and that aintnolai.

You are just now experiencing her potential.  In Randoms Clemson is a face-wrecking God.  In Co-op...(shudders)...ugh, I can't even speak of it.

[INTEL]
Members
6,660 posts
25,711 battles

Clemson in the right hands is a beast.

Awesome little ship.

[FLS]
Alpha Tester
568 posts
2,540 battles

I'm partial to Izyaslav and V-170 as my clubbing boats of choice, but Clemson is a little monster and it's well worth keeping. One of the most fun ships in the entire game, full stop.

--Helms

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
578 posts
990 battles
On 12/27/2017 at 8:28 PM, desmo_2 said:

Clemson is a dirty, filthy, guilt-inducing seal clubber of monumental proportions.  I bash exponentially more baby seals in this thing than I ever have in Imperator Nikolai...and that aintnolai.

You are just now experiencing her potential.  In Randoms Clemson is a face-wrecking God.  In Co-op...(shudders)...ugh, I can't even speak of it.

Hi this is PETA. 

Yeah politely go F-off and leave our seals alone before we sue you for 100 doubloons and write a very sternly worded letter using... I can't believe I am saying this... mildly harsh language.

Regards,
PETA of WoWs

Spoiler

Totally kidding..... XD just in case a few of you don't understand the humor:Smile-_tongue:

• Funny 1

Beta Testers
1,836 posts
10,762 battles
55 minutes ago, Shield380 said:

Hi this is PETA. 

Yeah politely go F-off and leave our seals alone before we sue you for 100 doubloons and write a very sternly worded letter using... I can't believe I am saying this... mildly harsh language.

Regards,
PETA of WoWs

Don't sue me...

https://replayswows.com/replay/10074#stats

10074_549_1512260286.png

• Cool 1

[CAST]
Members
1,427 posts
5,957 battles

This was a long while ago, but...

Spoiler

5a549cc05bca0_Screenshot(24).thumb.png.adcfce10c25789282901999cfab0379d.png

Happy to see that you're getting better results already! :Smile_great:

[PVE]
Members
108 posts
10,291 battles

I received my only Solo Warrior in the Clemson ....in my 88th random game.Have always had it in my port and play it a few battles weekly.

[NGA]
[NGA]
Members
13 posts
4,524 battles

New to this game just a few months playing. Enjoying the Destroyers, Clemson is excellent ship enjoying it much better then the Wickes. Just  have to research the Nicholas and can't wait to try that ship out. Did purchase the Sims from the Premium Shop, what an exciting ship that is too! The favorite thing about these ships, reading the history of the  Wickes, Nicholas, and the Sims were all built and launch here in my home state Bath, Maine! Makes them even more special!  

Edited by MightyJoe

[O_O]
Members
4,408 posts
9,539 battles

My bests in the dirty, filthy, love of my T4 life...the Clemson:

XP:  2,933

Damage:  147,330

Frags:  5