You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Jay_Smif_Na

Winter Mystery mission stuck

20 comments in this topic

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
1,340 posts
14,832 battles

sometimes you need to restart the game when it hangs like this.

[KERN]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,069 posts
4,353 battles

I have four stuck atm will retry logging in and out

shot-17_12.29_23_24.47-0350.thumb.jpg.0b27ed1f8f8368a2d7fdef834d41fd55.jpg

Edit: nope, though they cleared out, nothing paid out and now all of them are gone.

[ARGSY]
Members
6,230 posts
4,207 battles

I came out of a battle back to port to find that my winter mystery progress appeared to have been reset and was not advancing when I restarted. After a night of frustrating gameplay (including a 70K damage match without a single kill), I was not impressed.

[LOD]
Members
87 posts

Been bugged for days, I have crushed the requirements a few times and ZIP

[BANT]
Beta Testers
120 posts
4,526 battles

I had the two aftvent missions bugged like this, and the winter mystery brand new and unstarted - rebooted the client, aftvent is still bugged, and the winter mystery is gone. Quality stuff.

[_P-B_]
Members
2 posts

Hi all! I'm have the same issue with Aftvent Mission Day 17. Got the requirements and shows process bar as full but no completion acknowledgment. 

Screen Shot 2018-01-05 at 11.10.44 AM.png

[SHTBS]
Beta Testers
29 posts
5,052 battles

Yep third stage of winter mystery stuck for me did 58K main battery and killed an Akatsuki....nothing.

Members
7 posts
10,050 battles

I completed it, got the containers, then it reset but no progression (hoping for more containers). Opened a ticket, reply was you already won and it is a glitch we are aware of.......Today it appeared again as un-started (along with another mission), oh well.....

[PT8TO]
Beta Testers
9 posts
5,098 battles

Yeah i've had this mission bugged repeatedly. It randomly shows up and gets stuck at 2/3 and never finishes. 

[O_O]
Members
37 posts
4,598 battles

Not sure if I've completed it already but it keeps coming up and never progressing at all.

Members
265 posts

I just got a winter mystery personal combat mission that showed up about 15 minutes ago. Win 5 Battles, Destroy 5 ships. Tier 3 or higher. Random, ranked, Co-op, or scenario. Just played a match with the North Carolina, won and destroyed two ships. No progress indicated

Edited by JuiceEFruit

[G0ATS]
Members
51 posts

Completed first two stages and stuck on third. Satisfied the third requirement but did not get comp. Also, whaddup with the disconnects on entering battle. Last update seems to have been a bit buggy.

Perhaps THAT'S the big fat Winter Mystery.

Restarted the game and now the whole mission is gone (along with the progress I made on it).

Edited by mesmergoat

[G0ATS]
Members
51 posts

LOL, apparently nobody at WG reads these forums. And before I get slammed for not submitting a ticket, may I draw your attention to the title of this forum "WOWS Feedback and Bugs". You would think that after almost two weeks, somebody at WOWS would post a response (or, I don't know, maybe fix the issue?).

Members
1,834 posts
17,617 battles
On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 10:22 AM, cybertosh said:

Hi all! I'm have the same issue with Aftvent Mission Day 17. Got the requirements and shows process bar as full but no completion acknowledgment. 

That was a 2 part mission...you set the fire but right underneath it says you also need to cause a flood...hope you figured it out & got it complete while it was still going on.