Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
asmodai22

Where can I buy the Halloween camo?

9 comments in this topic

[TAFY3]
Members
29 posts
2,066 battles

Trying to look for the camo in their shop and it's not available? if they want to keep their servers running and profit going. Why not sell all the camo? 

[TBW]
Members
6,403 posts
12,034 battles

I don't know really but when I got the Nikolai I can purchase it for doubloons in the camo's in the game. At least for the Nik.

10 minutes ago, asmodai22 said:

Trying to look for the camo in their shop and it's not available? if they want to keep their servers running and profit going. Why not sell all the camo? 

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[TAFY3]
Members
29 posts
2,066 battles

Like this Camo? who cares if its xmas or make my ship look like a Santa ship or Rudolph big red nose at the tip of the ship with antlers sticking out something. 

5e0f558c-a86a-11e7-bf92-d89d6715223c.jpg

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,240 posts

You can buy the Nikolai one in the Exterior tab for the ship. I believe the rest were crate-based.

Beta Testers
715 posts
3,660 battles

Work in Progress/Possibility/Potentiality.. or maybe just: Soon™

Untitled.thumb.png.d00d3de92cb6f84c99fd555391ab5da2.png

Who knows?

[O_O]
Members
4,408 posts
9,548 battles

Hey.  If any of you are looking for any last minute gift ideas for me, I have one.  I'd like those Halloween camos deleted right here, tonight.  I want them erased from their happy, snug little hard drives over there in Stalinium with all the other crappy camo, and I want them burned right here, with a big fire surrounding them...and I want to look them right in the eye and tell them what a horrendous, gaudy, ugly, offensive, obtrusive, obnoxious, eye-searing, eye-gouging, painful, sinful, tacky, wacky, crack-headed, fugly, puke inducing camo that it is...

Hallelujah...holy sheit...where's the Tylenol?

Members
1,301 posts
21,062 battles
47 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

Hey.  If any of you are looking for any last minute gift ideas for me, I have one.  I'd like those Halloween camos deleted right here, tonight.  I want them erased from their happy, snug little hard drives over there in Stalinium with all the other crappy camo, and I want them burned right here, with a big fire surrounding them...and I want to look them right in the eye and tell them what a horrendous, gaudy, ugly, offensive, obtrusive, obnoxious, eye-searing, eye-gouging, painful, sinful, tacky, wacky, crack-headed, fugly, puke inducing camo that it is...

Hallelujah...holy sheit...where's the Tylenol?

LOL.  But I still like 'em Clark.  Merry Christmas!

[TAFY3]
Members
29 posts
2,066 battles

I don't understand why WoW doesn't sell it? I want that creepy camo, and I don't understand why they don't at least offer it. 

Sign in to follow this