Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Phiros

PTR Rewards for 6.15

4 comments in this topic

[WOTM]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3 posts
2,059 battles

Have the PTR rewards for 6.15 been handed out yet?  I haven't gotten mine yet and thought it might have been because of the holidays but then I noticed this in the news post for 7.0 PTR:

image.png.5275529d0d94ae1f73c428f9b2ec178a.png

I 5 starred the Operation Narai in both parts of the 6.15 PTR and was expecting to get 10 of each special signal flag.  I'm now wondering if there wasn't a button I needed to click on the PTR to get the mission and didn't know about it.  The PTR notes on 6.15 definitely didn't have anything telling us to click a button like that, so now I'm left wondering if I'm screwed out of 10 of each special signal flag.

image.png.08af421f0ece2e2b6a444b0d49e34587.png

[WOTM]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3 posts
2,059 battles

Thanks Goose,  I totally forgot to check the rewards site before making a post, even though I've been checking it everyday since Friday.  I saw that bold line in the 7.0 news post and came straight here without thinking to check the rewards site first.

[TBW]
Members
6,406 posts
12,050 battles
1 minute ago, Phiros said:

Thanks Goose,  I totally forgot to check the rewards site before making a post, even though I've been checking it everyday since Friday.  I saw that bold line in the 7.0 news post and came straight here without thinking to check the rewards site first.

The missions were there if you had to click a button you would not have seen the mission until you did click.

Sign in to follow this