You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Filthy_Pelican

I'm Available

5 comments in this topic

[LEGIT]
[LEGIT]
Members
442 posts
18,751 battles

So I have decided to look into the clan gig again. Looking mainly for competitive mature people to play with. I carry most ships from T7 to T10 with a few T5 and T6 here and there. I have ranked out #1 3 times and am currently at Rank #7 in the current season. Due to work sometimes I am around and sometimes I am not. As you can see from the games played I am on quite a bit. I have headset and Discord. 

I do well with T10 Cruisers, mainly the Zao and I am Solid with all Battleships at any tier. 

Edited by Filthy_Pelican

[WOLFK]
[WOLFK]
Members
108 posts
12,911 battles

Greetings!

WOLFK  is a low key, competitive,  (we do our best to win at all times) group that focuses on division play when ever possible.  We voice comms to coordinate during battles.   We focus on the TEAM success (but also celebrate CLAN and Individual achievement).   Basically we are a group ranging in age from 18-55 that enjoy fighting and learning along side a trusted buddy when ever possible.  We are looking for new active members so we can consistently fill out a roster for Clan Battles as well as be there to div/group up and help each other in Randoms, Ranked or the fun scenarios.   Our most active times right now are 8pm-12pm ET most every day.

https://sites.google.com/view/wolfkhome

Feel free to look me up and send a message (ReddWolfz) most evenings 

[BWC]
Members
742 posts
4,158 battles

Greetings Pelican, 

you seem like a good fit for our clan BWC. We are a longstanding gaming community, founded by veterans (but everyone is welcome to join). We focus on teamwork above all. You will find more info about us through our recruitment link or else a pm is just a click away. 

Cheers, 

C.