Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
flufflyfatcat

Camera stops following ship?

7 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
109 posts
1,347 battles

So I was playing with my MK and then suddenly my camera glitches out, and it stop following my ship? My ship kept sailing in the background, but my camera was frozen on the same spot of the map.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
1,534 posts
7,533 battles
30 minutes ago, flufflyfatcat said:

So I was playing with my MK and then suddenly my camera glitches out, and it stop following my ship? My ship kept sailing in the background, but my camera was frozen on the same spot of the map.

Sounds like a UI bug... Did you get a screenshot?

Beta Testers
47 posts
2,279 battles

Seconding the error. I have had it happen to me twice, and I *think* it happens when aiming or zooming in and out. You retain ship control, but are unable to follow it, see where your guns aim, the map, etc. 

Beta Testers
109 posts
1,347 battles

I didn't get a screenshot of the camera bug at first (but it looks something like this) It happened to me 2 times in a row in random battles, I was playing operation PVE mode just fine. I also noticed some team members were unmarked.

vwuTnUB.jpg

But I got this screenshot after I tried to reconnect, my game is all messed up.

cOAVspU.png

As you can see I am being called a bot :(

[PSP]
Members
6,226 posts
8,857 battles

Open the WOWS client, go to the Settings menu (gear icon, upper right), click the Support tab, and then click "Check." I had a small glitch today after the update and the integrity checker took care of it.

Beta Testers
109 posts
1,347 battles

I think the problem was outdated mods, I've deleted a old flag mod and a few others(I haven't played in a long time) and I have not seen the bug yet.

[-K-]
Members
5,235 posts
9,096 battles
On 12/27/2017 at 5:11 PM, Snargfargle said:

Open the WOWS client, go to the Settings menu (gear icon, upper right), click the Support tab, and then click "Check." I had a small glitch today after the update and the integrity checker took care of it.

Did anyone else try this to see if it fixed it?

@wacko17 Another thread on this with screenshots, if this helps.

Sign in to follow this