You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Raigoth

Curious

10 comments in this topic

[T-SEC]
[T-SEC]
Beta Testers
263 posts
1,441 battles

Alright, ive got a question and please dont rage at me for asking something thats probably been asked plenty of times before. I have 280k free XP. 7500 gold. I know thats probably not enough to convert the XP needed, even with the sale going on, but im curious. When I get to 350k, should I go ahead and get the Nelson, or keep saving up for the Missouri? I was at 170k or so this afternoon, so im gaining XP at a steady rate, but thats only due to me converting a lot of it.  (I convert XP whenever possible, so I dont have any saved up on ships.)

Its either that or get the Lion.

[TF16]
Members
825 posts
5,015 battles

You've got about 2 months to get the Mo before it goes away.  So...if you can get it in that time-frame....go right ahead!  If not, the Nelson is a solid ship.

[T-SEC]
[T-SEC]
Beta Testers
263 posts
1,441 battles

2 Months? I should be able to do that, especially with the amount of free XP these flags and camo are giving me.

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,827 posts
1,327 battles

Yeah, if you can do it in 2 months, grab the Missouri.  It's going away, at least for a while.

[PVE]
Members
9,547 posts
7,456 battles
4 minutes ago, Raigoth said:

Alright, ive got a question and please dont rage at me for asking something thats probably been asked plenty of times before. I have 280k free XP. 7500 gold. I know thats probably not enough to convert the XP needed, even with the sale going on, but im curious. When I get to 350k, should I go ahead and get the Nelson, or keep saving up for the Missouri? I was at 170k or so this afternoon, so im gaining XP at a steady rate, but thats only due to me converting a lot of it.  (I convert XP whenever possible, so I dont have any saved up on ships.)

Its either that or get the Lion.

7500 gold gets you 262.5k in Free XP at the current sale of 1:35 doubloons:FXP. Missouri is leaving at patch 7.2 and testing for patch 7.0 just started. So you are looking at mid Jan to February-ish for Missouri to go away. The 1:35 sale isn't lasting long, probably not past Friday. 7500 gold at 1:25 gets you 187.5k FXP. So how much you can earn in two patches without converting? That is your question.

[TDD]
Members
903 posts
7,942 battles

work toward the Mo you never know what may happen in the two months if by then you cant get the mo still you still have the fxp for nelson

[OO7]
Members
2,229 posts
9,719 battles

Agreed, get the MO, it's a great future free XP farmer too, especially if you don't have any permanent camos on your Tier 10s.

[WOLF2]
Members
884 posts
7,196 battles

Utilize those flags, if you got em.    After my Santa Crate purchase, I mounted every XP boost and Free XP boost I could.   Quickly ground through the last 150k fxp, and got my Missouri on Christmas day.    She's a blast to play, and with flags loaded, generates tons of fXP and CMD XP.

Good luck to you!

[O_O]
Members
4,397 posts
9,515 battles
1 hour ago, Raigoth said:

When I get to 350k, should I go ahead and get the Nelson, or keep saving up for the Missouri? I was at 170k or so this afternoon, so im gaining XP at a steady rate, but thats only due to me converting a lot of it.  (I convert XP whenever possible, so I dont have any saved up on ships.)

Just a minor correction first...Nelson would cost you 375,000 Free XP, not 350k.

Missouri is widely praised as an excellent premium ship...arguably the best in the game because of its MASSIVE credit earning power.  In my experience the next premium for profits is Tirpitz (good credit earning and +100% Free XP camo bonus).

Missouri before anything else.  But you better hurry.  You have a long way to go, and a short time to get there...