You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND

Ships you love to play and personal goals you have for them

44 comments in this topic

[PT8TO]
Members
1,410 posts
13,278 battles

We all have a ship that we love to play more than any other.

Some of us may have certain stats in that ship we try to obtain as personal goals.

Mine is to achieve a 60% Win Rate in the Desmoines over a 1000 battles Solo.

Right now i am at 59.78 with 992 battles so with a little luck i hope to achieve this.

The significance of this to me is that it would mean I will be the only player NA or Global for players that are tracked to have a true 60% over that many solo battles

in the Desmoines with ccgg118 a close second at 59.97.

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
5,840 posts
9,586 battles

I want a Gneisenau with a 19 point captian.

I actually like the Gneisenau over the Scharnhorst. Why? The secondaries tear things up more than the Scharnhorst, Bismarck, or the T9 FreeXP wagon. Why? They are all 5" guns and so will do normal pen damage, unlike many hits with the 105mm guns. 

A 19 point captian in the Scharnhorst has such an edge though, vs the one I currently have in Gneisenau. I hope I can eventually focus my Captain XP onto him and get them up to 19 points.

Members
4,555 posts
6,481 battles

My goal?  I am quite average (48%) but have almost a 55% win rate in my St Louis. I think, given time, I might actually be able to push this to 60%.  Maybe. I know this ship and had it a long time. It would be just for my personal gratification since I am not a crazed stat nut.....hell I don't have the numbers to beat my chest bout that anyway and 3 years of playing WoT really soured me on those egotistical bragging stat freak types. WoWs is cooler about that.  I just do my best. 

• Cool 1

[LEGIT]
[LEGIT]
Members
441 posts
18,721 battles

I also enjoy playing my Gneisenau. With a 19 point captain and an AA build I can wreck most Carrier Aircraft that come in contact with me. The 15-inch rifles just smash most cruisers that I come across and are great against Battleships while I'm using them to get in close to a torpedo run. All in all its a great ship!  

[KP]
Members
2,066 posts
18,795 battles

Just go to 1,000 battles in the Izyaslav. 77% win rate with over a 50K average. It was a long grind.

Next up Gremyaschy

Goals for Gremy

80% win rate, 70+K average with at least a 10-1 KD ratio. Or basically maintain what I'm currently doing in it.

Edited by IronMike11B4O

Members
9,434 posts
11,601 battles
20 minutes ago, IronMike11B4O said:

Just go to 1,000 battles in the Izyaslav. 77% win rate with over a 50K average. It was a long grind.

Next up Gremyaschy

Goals for Gremy

80% win rate, 70+K average with at least a 10-1 KD ratio. Or basically maintain what I'm currently doing in it.

true seal clubber!   o7   good job!  need to keep the population of seals in check.

Members
343 posts
6,782 battles

Working on getting a 19-point captain in the Fiji. Not sure what it is about the Leander, Fiji, and Edinburgh (just got it and in 3 battles had 100k, 68k and 40k damage - stock with a 3 pt captain), but I really like those mid-tier Brit CLs.

[TF16]
Members
826 posts
5,105 battles

Get a 19 point Captain for my USN BBs.  (Alabama, MO, and tech line)....I'd say that's my main goal besides trying to get to more tier 10's.

Members
643 posts
7,043 battles

For the Shimakaze, get to 60% win rate in solo. Currently at 54%.

For the Kamikaze, club my way to 70% win rate in solo. I'll do this on a sea of seal blood. Currently at 63%.

[CVA16]
Members
2,751 posts
6,400 battles

Got two ships I really like playing at tier 5. Kongo and the Cesare. Both at 57%. Just feel real comfortable in both ships. Have 82 games in the Cesare and 138 in the Kongo. Want to get them about 60% by 200 games and keep pushing them up.

[SF-3]
Beta Testers
227 posts
12,953 battles

1. Hopefully get my overall win rate up to 60%

2. hit 1000 mark in battles with one ship and ships destroyed. Currently i sit at 901 battles played in the USS Black. I sit at 984 ship destroyed also in the USS Black. 

3. overall just get gudder

ships i love to play well obviously the uss black with 901 battles my next closes is the benson at 406. I also love the hindenburg and henri. 

[OO7]
Members
2,229 posts
9,732 battles

Khab.  Been trying to get to top 5 on the server in win rate (min 100 battles played).  Currently 6th.  You really need to crack the 80% win rate barrier with it which I don't know if I have the ability to get there and stay there.  Ship-specific goals aren't really my focus, it's to get quality games with intelligent people on both teams and WG seems to be moving in the wrong direction with that regard by catering to the lowest common denominator (except for clan wars which isn't a full time thing).

[5BS]
Members
4,766 posts

Warspite, and I keep trying to beat my personal best kills with it, 8, to get a solid 10. I got 10 once in my Cleveland, but I can't seem to get over 8 in Warspite.

Beta Testers
561 posts
3,460 battles

I love the Pensacola. My goal is to break back into the top 20 on the server in win rate (minimum 100 battles). Though I've almost broken the 200 game barrier, if I maintain my current win rate in it I can be in the top 10 (minimum 200 games).

My overall goal is to get a 60% win rate overall though. Almost there :fish_book:

Also trying to earn my wings by mastering carriers.

Edited by Stonehammers

[INTEL]
Members
8,587 posts
25,721 battles

60% win rate/60K damage in Yugumo. Love that boat. 

Tirpitz, just want to reach 1000 games.

Zao -- want to reach 90K avg damage and 60% win rate. Finally learned how to play that ship ok.

[5IN]
Members
1,792 posts
8,139 battles

1k games in Khab...  sitting at 423 right now as I've found some other ships to love...

Also long term goal of 500 in Yūgumo.  Just hit the 100 mark and am at 69%WR.  Its a blast to play.

B

[PNGYN]
Members
491 posts
3,030 battles

Pensacola. 

With an above average win rate.

I think I sit at 48% with it now? But the other stats are actually decent enough. 

[WOLFB]
Members
1,728 posts
8,274 battles

Ships I love to plas : Akizuki, Henri 4 , Yuugumo, Mass, Zao

Personal goals : just trying to have a good fight in these ship. 

[FAE]
Members
2,161 posts
2,639 battles

Get my overall winrate to 60%. 

Seal-club an entire team of 11 members in the Isokaze. (Well that went out the window with the nerf). 

Learn how to make a Takao contribute as much as a BB (Lol. Stupid game). 

Work up to a 5 pt captain with Torpedo Speed on LongJiang. His name is Chao Bao, it means Steamed Buns. 

Give someone a heart attack with a Derzki. 

Actually get my Akizuki winrate up beyond 30% =(

Get my Gneisenau captain Hans Zimmer to 19 points. 

Get my Anshan captain Huang Di to 19 points (Means Emperor). 

Buy a HSF Graf Spee and have 19 point squealy girls for captains. =)

[4HIM]
Members
1,806 posts
4,086 battles
12 hours ago, Fog_Battlecruiser_Haruna said:

but my positioning is arguably the worst you or anyone else will ever see.

Hold my beer.

• Funny 2