Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Famous_and_Historical

Buying consumables and camos

10 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Beta Testers
91 posts
5,037 battles

Does anyone know how to buy multiple consumables and camos? This is a good time because of the sale, but I can't figure out how to buy like 100 consumables like you can in wot. Is this impossible or have I just not found the right way to do it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,507
[YORHA]
Members
4,363 posts
7,936 battles

I am wondering about this as well.  According to this you can buy consumables and camos for silver and doubloons...

 

2YER281.png

 

but i have never figured out how to.

 

 

Edited by JCC45

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
703
[USCC]
Members
2,581 posts
10,765 battles

In game you can chose to replenish the item with either doubloons or credits, there is a little drop down at each item. Just click on it and pick what works for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
703
[USCC]
Members
2,581 posts
10,765 battles
18 minutes ago, neworleanssaintsfan said:

Does anyone know how to buy multiple consumables and camos? This is a good time because of the sale, but I can't figure out how to buy like 100 consumables like you can in wot. Is this impossible or have I just not found the right way to do it?

You can't technically stock up, only replace each item as you use them in game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,035
Members
4,729 posts
8,265 battles
59 minutes ago, SpudZero said:

In game you can chose to replenish the item with either doubloons or credits, there is a little drop down at each item. Just click on it and pick what works for you.

Where is this screen?  Where is this drop down?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,507
[YORHA]
Members
4,363 posts
7,936 battles
7 minutes ago, dmckay said:

Where is this screen?  Where is this drop down?  

 

Now I get it...

 

wNLqwnv.jpg\

 

Usually it's 22,500 silver.  Now, on sale, it's 4,500.

Edited by JCC45

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26
[PRU]
Members
118 posts
4,504 battles

Pro tip (from a potato :) )    Before the end of the sale, load up every ship you have with consumables, then dismount the ones you'd normally never use. It's not ideal, but it saves a bit of silver.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
63
[WOLF1]
Members
235 posts
43,961 battles
8 minutes ago, jdlobo said:

Pro tip (from a potato :) )    Before the end of the sale, load up every ship you have with consumables, then dismount the ones you'd normally never use. It's not ideal, but it saves a bit of silver.

Good idea!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×