Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
enderland07

Anyone else not get the special signals from getting 4 stars on PTS scenario?

5 comments in this topic

[MIA-A]
Members
2,115 posts
6,790 battles

I just checked my PTS rewards and only got the 3x signal flags from playing a battle. However, my understanding was a 4+ stars on the operation should have triggered 5x of the special signal. This was described here - https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/pt0615-2/

Did anyone else receive this bonus? I did actually screenshot my battle results, not sure if that's worth anything for receiving the bonus in cases like this.

[FOXEH]
Members
3,361 posts
12,158 battles

I got two sets of three regular flags for both PT iterations. I also got the 5 special signals and day premium. 

I noticed after one PT a while back I didn't get all the rewards but WG caught me up after the next PT.

[YORHA]
Members
3,338 posts

Got the regulars but not the specials.  Contacted WG "support" and the response was basically 'Sorry it's controlled by the Russians.  Nothing we can do'.

Typical.

[STW-A]
Members
162 posts

You are correct -- the WoWs website said you needed 4 stars in the operation to get 5 of each special flag.  However, in the PT server in 6.15 parts 1 and 2, under "events", the requirement was listed as 5 stars to get the reward.  There was some confusion in the forum about which one was accurate, but I don't recall seeing the conclusion.  With the OP post, I guess it was the 5 star requirement.

Perhaps a support ticket to NA with your link and your screenshot and a request to get the reward for the 4 star victory?  (which wasn't easy on the PT server either!)

[YORHA]
Members
3,338 posts
23 hours ago, Seaman_Rookie said:

You are correct -- the WoWs website said you needed 4 stars in the operation to get 5 of each special flag.  However, in the PT server in 6.15 parts 1 and 2, under "events", the requirement was listed as 5 stars to get the reward.  There was some confusion in the forum about which one was accurate, but I don't recall seeing the conclusion.  With the OP post, I guess it was the 5 star requirement.

Perhaps a support ticket to NA with your link and your screenshot and a request to get the reward for the 4 star victory?  (which wasn't easy on the PT server either!)

I did exactly that and the reply fro NA "support" was 'Sorry but the Russian guys control this and we can't contact them.  Maybe you will get them someday.  Good luck' and then suggested I read the FAQ.

Unfortunately the FAQ doesn't mention that when WG makes a mistake you are SOL cuz they don't feel they have to have any accountability.

Sign in to follow this