You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SpudZero

Test Server rewards

12 comments in this topic

[T-RIP]
[T-RIP]
Members
1,044 posts
8,052 battles

With the new PTS starting tomorrow, you can check to see if you have any rewards coming from the last test!

Check 

[YORHA]
Members
3,338 posts

They have given out the regular rewards (Play one game get, 3 of each regular flags) but if you completed 4 of the 5 stars in the Operations mission you aren't going to get the Special Flags after all because the Russians running the PTS won't live up to the commitment on the website.  NA "support" is useless on this as the decisions are made in Russia.  Their suggestion is to keep waiting and  hope the Russians change their mind. OH... and read the FAQ.

"Please know that we are limited in our ability to support the Public Test Server in any fashion, because our NA support team does not have administrative access to the Test Server.

The administration of the test server is done exclusively by our colleagues on the RU team.

If you need assistance regarding access to the Public Test, please peruse our Public Test Access Guide."

Tough luck and don't believe anything you read on their website.

[T-RIP]
[T-RIP]
Members
1,044 posts
8,052 battles
14 minutes ago, JCC45 said:

They have given out the regular rewards (Play one game get, 3 of each regular flags) but if you completed 4 of the 5 stars in the Operations mission you aren't going to get the Special Flags after all because the Russians running the PTS won't live up to the commitment on the website.  NA "support" is useless on this as the decisions are made in Russia.  Their suggestion is to keep waiting and  hope the Russians change their mind. OH... and read the FAQ.

"Please know that we are limited in our ability to support the Public Test Server in any fashion, because our NA support team does not have administrative access to the Test Server.

The administration of the test server is done exclusively by our colleagues on the RU team.

If you need assistance regarding access to the Public Test, please peruse our Public Test Access Guide."

I recall the requirement in PTS part 1 was 4 stars, and 5 stars in part two. 

In any event, I was awarded my flags, including the special flags. 

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
402 posts
4,267 battles
16 minutes ago, JCC45 said:

I got my special flags, but now that you mention it, not sure if I got 5, or 10!

[YORHA]
Members
3,338 posts
36 minutes ago, SpudZero said:

I recall the requirement in PTS part 1 was 4 stars, and 5 stars in part two. 

In any event, I was awarded my flags, including the special flags. 

You recall incorrectly.

aqcJaHD.png

rPynI8u.png

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,665 posts
9,071 battles

I didn't screenshot it but the special flags were in my rewards so it appears that there was a fire storm on the RU server and they relented.

[T-RIP]
[T-RIP]
Members
1,044 posts
8,052 battles
10 minutes ago, JCC45 said:

You recall incorrectly.

I stand corrected. 

I do remember you couldn't get 5 stars on PTS 1 because the mission was broken, the CV at the end wasn't there or something.

But was fixed for PTS 2. I had thought it was stated somewhere that part 2 required 5 stars as did part 1... clearly I'm wrong.

But I still got the flags.

[YORHA]
Members
3,338 posts
7 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

I didn't screenshot it but the special flags were in my rewards so it appears that there was a fire storm on the RU server and they relented.

Unfortunately a firestorm on the NA won't matter a bit to them and NA "support" has no way of influencing them.

[YORHA]
Members
3,338 posts
Just now, SpudZero said:

I stand corrected. 

I do remember you couldn't get 5 stars on PTS 1 because the mission was broken, the CV at the end wasn't there or something.

But was fixed for PTS 2. I had thought it was stated somewhere that part 2 required 5 stars as did part 1... clearly I'm wrong.

But I still got the flags.

In game it stated 5 stars or more (like there were 6  stars possible or something) for both part 1 and part 2, but the website (obviously ) stated 4.  If it was a typo for part 1 fine... crap happens.  But carrying it over to part 2 is just lazy, sloppy work. 

This type of penny ante behavior should really be beneath them.   They should be bigger than this.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,665 posts
9,071 battles
8 minutes ago, JCC45 said:

Unfortunately a firestorm on the NA won't matter a bit to them and NA "support" has no way of influencing them.

Yeah but they do react to firestorms over in the RU region.

[YORHA]
Members
3,338 posts
1 minute ago, BrushWolf said:

Yeah but they do react to firestorms over in the RU region.

Well I just checked the rewards website and my account and nada.

I doubt the Russians even know there is an NA server.  Or care.