Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
ZARDOZ_II

Totalling up all ships XP

5 comments in this topic

[4HIM]
Members
1,799 posts
4,058 battles

Is there an easy way to see how many total ship XP I have?  When I go to 'convert XP' I see only the total I can convert given the gold I have at the moment.  But with the end of the MO approaching, I just want to know whether or not it's an exercise in futility to get the gold to convert what XP I have in order to get there.  So I was wondering if there's a way to see if I'm even close, and if I am, how much gold I'd need to make that happen.  Hoping I don't' have to go ship by ship and add it all up.

Members
381 posts
25 battles

If you have any gold at all, you can see the total elite xp (that you can convert) in the next to bottom line In the convert screen.

It say "All Warships"

As you can see. My 82 doubloon are not enough to convert all my xp but I can see that my total elite xp are 37487

shot-17.12.27_20.27.42-0408.jpg

Edited by Hero_of_Zero
Added screenshot
  • Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
1,534 posts
7,540 battles
41 minutes ago, Hero_of_Zero said:

If you have any gold at all, you can see the total elite xp (that you can convert) in the next to bottom line In the convert screen.

It say "All Warships"

As you can see. My 82 doubloon are not enough to convert all my xp but I can see that my total elite xp are 37487

And if you hover your cursor over the "all Warships" line, it will show the required doubloons to convert.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this