You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Speshul_Jay

Super chill mature player looking for clan

5 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
88 battles

Not a large amount of battles under my belt, but I've been putting in some serious time! Looking for a clan of friendly players, willing to take me under their wing somewhat. 

Definitely will be an active player, would just love some people to play/co-ordinate with!

[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,799 posts
7,037 battles
21 minutes ago, Speshul_Jay said:

Not a large amount of battles under my belt, but I've been putting in some serious time! Looking for a clan of friendly players, willing to take me under their wing somewhat. 

Definitely will be an active player, would just love some people to play/co-ordinate with!

https://discord.gg/edekB5

we can help you get along in game, whether you join or not, visit us to see if we suit one another, or just to find people to div with. some of our members are very keen on tutoring others (and quite good at it too)!

Members
288 posts
3,535 battles

So the nicest clan I have been through is GLORY. I met this one dude who was a real good sport. I am currently in this clan, and everyone is really kind! Also, not many non-active players. After awhile, if you haven't been active, you get kicked. But fret not, it is only for players who haven't gotten on in months.

Definitely check this clan out!

Clan tag- GLORY

[WOLFK]
[WOLFK]
Members
108 posts
12,884 battles

Hello there!   I encourage you to check out Wolf Pack [WOLFK]

WOLFK  is a low key group that focuses on division play when ever possible.  We voice comms to coordinate during battles.   We focus on the TEAM success (but also celebrate CLAN and Individual achievement.   Basically we are a group ranging in age from 18-50 that enjoy fighting and learning along side a trusted buddy when ever possible.  We are looking for new active members so we can consistently fill out a roster for Clan Battles as well as be there to div up and help each other in Ranked or the fun scenarios.   Our most active times right now are 8pm-12pm ET most every day.

I'm on most evenings so please feel free to look me up and send me a message (ReddWolfz)

Here is our little website that tells a little more of what we are all about.   Aside from the use of Discord, all our other 'requirements' are flexable

https://sites.google.com/view/wolfkhome

Edited by ReddWolfz