Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Sturmherald

Semi-Experienced Player Looking For Clan

3 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
1,377 battles

Hi guys, I'm a returning WoWs player who has a good amount of experience and skill, but never put in the grind for tier 10s. I got up to the Iowa and took a long hiatus from the game. Trying to get back into it currently and I'm looking for a Clan to play with/participate in clan battles soon. If anyone is interested please let me know, I'm 22 and I have a mic, discord, and teamspeak. Thanks!

Edited by Sturmherald

[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,831 posts
7,100 battles
33 minutes ago, Sturmherald said:

Hi guys, I'm a returning WoWs player who has a good amount of experience and skill, but never put in the grind for tier 10s. I got up to the Iowa and took a long hiatus from the game. Trying to get back into it currently and I'm looking for a Clan to play with/participate in clan battles soon. If anyone is interested please let me know, I'm 22 and I have a mic, discord, and teamspeak. Thanks!

https://discord.gg/edekB5

also see our recruiting thread in clan recruitment. 

we are not terribly in need of new members right now, but we are very happy to help new and old players alike progress with the game (and help us progress too ! ;) se feel free to drop by our discord server, whether joining us is possible/desirable or not.

[WOLFK]
[WOLFK]
Members
108 posts
12,908 battles

WOLFK  is a low key group that focuses on division play when ever possible.  We voice comms to coordinate during battles.   We focus on the TEAM success (but also celebrate CLAN and Individual achievement).   Basically we are a group ranging in age from 18-55 that enjoy fighting and learning along side a trusted buddy when ever possible.  We are looking for new active members so we can consistently fill out a roster for Clan Battles as well as be there to div/group up and help each other in Randoms, Ranked or the fun scenarios.   Our most active times right now are 8pm-12pm ET most every day.

https://sites.google.com/view/wolfkhome

Feel free to look me up and send a message (ReddWolfz) most evenings 

Sign in to follow this