Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
MikeDSp

Experiment

17 comments in this topic

[-AIM-]
Members
342 posts
1,036 battles

I have been seeing a lot of nerf this nerf that on BB or buff this buff that on BB for one reason or another so I decided to do an experiment, Run a BB the Tirpitz and a CA the Prinz Eugen and compare total income ,Damage, and take home money and Experience these where the results. Sad thing most players cry nerf this or buff that with out learning there ship and what it can and cant do. Another growing problem is the lack of teamwork of any kind problem been there but still an issue that needs work from all players. Here are the results. The Prinz Eugen many battles out and had a total damage of 53,602 Total XP 1,929 and a 118,796 total after the battle. Take home was 78138 Premium and 38539 Standard account XP was 1,929 Premium and 1,285 Standard. The Tirpitz was 122,463 Total Cash 49385 Total Damage after the battle. Take home was 77,425 Premium and 36,604 Standard account. Both where done on two different days so as tiredness and frustration was not a factor both had the 200+xp boost going on. Tirpitz Battle was first time EVER and fist time wining EVER.

In my view BBs don't need nerfing or buffing OF ANY kind if you cant make money on a stardard account with a BB in CO-Op at any point and time then you shouldn't be playing theme, PVP is easy compared too Co-Op all the players do is do circles around another fleet wise doing very little damage to one another and no true actual fighting. At least a AI will actually fight you granted not in the smartest way but at least they don't sit there in a BB propping up an island like so many other BB players. SO for the love of god stop the crying and complaining about this or that in the game needs this or that and learn to use your ship all the time very time. IF you want carrier results for the so called crap Zeppelin I can send those to you also and prove that I s false lie also.

shot-17.12.26_14.26.37-0755.jpg

shot-17.12.26_14.26.43-0093.jpg

shot-17.12.25_23.44.02-0817.jpg

shot-17.12.25_23.44.09-0880.jpg

• Cool 1

[WOLFC]
Members
88 posts
5,605 battles

I remember some guy in a movie once said " Good against remotes is one thing. Good against the living, that's something else".

Edited by JBR40

[O7]
Members
4,933 posts
8,945 battles

Lol co-op is harder than pvp. Any merit your post may have had is completely ruined by that one statement, because it's so divorced from reality that I can't even consider anything else you said isn't as well. 

• Bad 1

[GRFOX]
Members
2,242 posts
4,796 battles

Play high tier coop in a carrier it is very hard. Mainly to do the bot AI tending to focus fire your team mates making drops impossible because they bunch up and combine AA fire. 

[-AIM-]
Members
342 posts
1,036 battles
6 minutes ago, GreyFox78659 said:

Play high tier coop in a carrier it is very hard. Mainly to do the bot AI tending to focus fire your team mates making drops impossible because they bunch up and combine AA fire. 

pretty much yes in higher tier 8 plus it gets harder and harder so forth nd such lower tiers not so much.

11 minutes ago, Pulicat said:

Lol co-op is harder than pvp. Any merit your post may have had is completely ruined by that one statement, because it's so divorced from reality that I can't even consider anything else you said isn't as well. 

It is too a point in lower tiers not so much tier 8 and above it gets harder and harder and if it isn't so hard then why do so many PvP player die when they do Co Op. Don't wanna say Co Op is harder then stop being dead and losing to a AI that is on a rail prime for killing. If you PvP feelings are so hurt I wont remove it as you wont face the facts of the rest of the post.

• Cool 1

[-AIM-]
Members
342 posts
1,036 battles
13 minutes ago, Pulicat said:

While I am here I have played PvP many times always the same, two teams go in, two teams dance around the center shooting very little at one another then cry about one another.

[-AIM-]
Members
342 posts
1,036 battles
18 minutes ago, JBR40 said:

I remember some guy in a movie once said " Good against remotes is one thing. Good against the living, that's something else".

It is different don't get me wrong, but when a PVP player runs into Co-Op died then cries about it and then says PVP is harder then Co-Op then why did you just die to a program on rails that has no thought. Then it is hard till I see the fact PvP players don't die in CO-Op and still get nubers equal to there Co-Op doings then it is easy. Co-Op early on is easy don't get me wrong but later on Tier 8 9 10 it gets harder to do not because of the programing but because so many players die in the hords on it, or as a previous quite above me stats they clump together making supporting fire hard to do with out killing theme in the process also.

[TBW]
Members
6,401 posts
12,031 battles
39 minutes ago, Pulicat said:

It is harder when it's just you and all bots on your team and the go get annihilated some how (you would think bots would be equals) and you find yourself alone against 6 or 7 bot enemies. Besides that it's pretty easy.

[FACT]
Members
523 posts
5,866 battles
1 hour ago, JBR40 said:

Military Drones (in real life) v humans. lol.

[O7]
Members
4,933 posts
8,945 battles
1 hour ago, MikeDSp said:

pretty much yes in higher tier 8 plus it gets harder and harder so forth nd such lower tiers not so much.

It is too a point in lower tiers not so much tier 8 and above it gets harder and harder and if it isn't so hard then why do so many PvP player die when they do Co Op. Don't wanna say Co Op is harder then stop being dead and losing to a AI that is on a rail prime for killing. If you PvP feelings are so hurt I wont remove it as you wont face the facts of the rest of the post.

Bro. Any pleb can bang out 20% more winrate solo than a unicum can get in pvp solo. 

As with anyone who says pve is the harder mode, you end up being a walking poster child as to why it isn't. In the stats that you got before you were afraid of the world seeing them, if we simply compare your last 9 pvp against your 11 co-op, things like your winrate and damage are essentially double in pve compared to your pvp. 

Edited by Pulicat
  • Bad 1

[-AIM-]
Members
342 posts
1,036 battles

A ;east try and keep it on subject point is if I can do that in Co Op which is known to purposely make less money than PvP imagine if players played right. It is about the point of this and that player crying about this and that and yet that is exactly what many so have so far posted this vs That my point was that and yet that is what happened kinda funny. You all read the post yet missed the whole point of this post say one thing that one side doesn't like compared to another side and look what happens.

Players wonder why the game is failing look in the mirror not play style but your attitude towards other players and there views weather for or against your play style as far as I am concerned it is just that a style of play. I also look at that player die against Rail ships that are predictable in there movements and what they do and yet they still die, then come to forums and scream cry change this or that for this or that reason instead of looking in a mirror and asking what I could have done different to change the outcome. Made a post about that in specific ships put in ON PURPOSE a post that was suppose to distract you and what happens you do exactly what the post said players do. Most went down that rabbit hole already others read and made good post on why they think that or that and a legit reason most didn't. Kinda sad really game use to have tolerance then it went me vs theme and views that are not needed and us vs theme and so on and so forth.

[-AIM-]
Members
342 posts
1,036 battles

By the way guys I will be making another post on the subject of Nerfing ships that is more serious on that subject and not an experiment on how you the player are just at fault for why the game is community wise at the state the game is in and why most of you failed the EXPERIMENT post.

Sign in to follow this