You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
RacerDemon

Anyone Know What this error means?

13 comments in this topic

[INTEL]
Members
6,662 posts
25,732 battles

Seems you ran out of virtual memory. A reboot will clear it.

You could have a memory leak in some program you are running.

Alpha Tester
945 posts
5,179 battles
37 minutes ago, alexf24 said:

Seems you ran out of virtual memory. A reboot will clear it.

You could have a memory leak in some program you are running.

Ran out of Virtual memory?!?! I have 16gb of ram with a 4gb Graphics card...I am leaning towards a memory leak on WoWs...I will restart, and see what happens. 

Members
3,470 posts
6,173 battles
30 minutes ago, RacerDemon said:

Ran out of Virtual memory?!?! I have 16gb of ram with a 4gb Graphics card...I am leaning towards a memory leak on WoWs...I will restart, and see what happens. 

I have not come across one for WoWs but if FF stays open with a lot of tabs - can easily use up 7 gigs by itself.  WoWs ram usage is pretty stable (unless there is an issue with the files in the install).

Edited by CylonRed

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
16,094 posts
14,503 battles

I get these errors and when they come, they only hit when I division up.  I could play an entire day solo and not have those CTDs / Freezes.  The moment I division up, I expect it to happen.  It happens in port, while loading into the match, when I exit post-battle results, when the div leader hits Battle, etc.  It never happens in a match, but it happens anywhere and everywhere outside a match while in a division.  This has been going for ages now, using different computers.

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
716 posts

Always happens to me right at when I load into a battle, usually in my gearing. It has happened to me in ranked a couple of times as well in my benson. Luckily I have an ssd and can reboot and get back into the match before the 2 minutes expire.

pic.thumb.jpg.0f7f1b3e3a6d653c96a1c0907b6383d0.jpg

[PSP]
Members
6,265 posts
8,901 battles
46 minutes ago, Final8ty said:

I have 32GB of ram and i still get it.

Nearly everyone has more than enough RAM to play a 32-bit game. Where the problem usually occurs is when the game needs to handle memory exceeding the 32-bit allocation limit and then swaps information stored in memory to a drive. I used to play long, epic games (3-6 hours here), in an RTS and just about every game someone would eventually develop a page file issue and have their comp freeze up.

Members
416 posts

I have a sneaking suspicion that this has more to do with the client than the game. When I get this error it locks my entire computer (including the task manager), and it is definitely not a problem with my system.