Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
KalishniKat

Changing Loadout

5 comments in this topic

[PSP]
Members
1,332 posts
7,452 battles

Maybe I'm an idiot, but I hear people talk of AS Bogue etc and having a 2 fighter squadron loadout etc. but I can't figure out how to change the make up of my aircraft. Is this even possible?

[HC]
[HC]
Beta Testers
1,344 posts
9,530 battles
11 minutes ago, KalishniKat said:

Maybe I'm an idiot, but I hear people talk of AS Bogue etc and having a 2 fighter squadron loadout etc. but I can't figure out how to change the make up of my aircraft. Is this even possible?

The USN CV's had their load outs reworked. Tech tree USN CV's no longer have multiple load outs. It's easiest to think of the new loadouts as improved versions of the balanced/stock loadout. Some like it, some hate it, and you can probably find a fire or three somewhere on the forums about it.

Edited by SgtBeltfed

[VVV]
Members
358 posts
2,270 battles

Not anymore. A recent update combined all of Bogue's loadouts into one single loadout. You cannot change the loadouts on American CVs anymore.

Members
16,039 posts
14,407 battles

Tech Tree USN CVs, Enterprise are the ones that lack spec options now.  IJN CVs, Kaga, Saipan get spec options.  Not sure about Graf Zeppelin.

If you have not done so yet OP, learn how to stack Flood / Fire effects.  Example:

Hit a target with TBs, force a Flood effect.

Watch the target to see the HP bleed down and stop when they use their Damage Control Party.

Wait until the DCP active time protection wears off (or anticipate it).  The duration varies between nations / ships.

Send in the DB to land hits and Fires.  The target is screwed and the Fire effect runs its full length of duration.

You can reverse the attack if you so wish, i.e. DB / Fires first, then hit them finally with TB / Flood... That would really slam them hard.

You want to farm some Salt, stack Flood / Fire effects.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway

Sign in to follow this