Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Sir_Davos_Seaworth

Gaming a disorder? Are we sick?

7 comments in this topic

[BBICT]
Members
3,372 posts
3,561 battles

http://www.businessinsider.com/who-considers-adding-gaming-disorder-to-icd-11-2017-12?utm_content=bufferd7fea&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer-bi 

I hope we can keep this civil... I don't feel sick, at least because of a game, LOL. I do know there is such a thing as "Warcraft widows" and Everquest was known as Evercrack... 

Myself? I play one game. This is it. Now, I DO know I take myself waaaaaaaaaaaay to serious sometimes, and there is no need to bounce a mouse off a wall just because I get sunk. When I FINALLY get  my 'net up again, I know I need to work on that, at least in front of the kids...

Thoughts? 

[FOXEH]
Members
3,361 posts
12,158 battles

We are all "sick" but some are sicker than others. If everyone were well the game wouldn't be fun.

• Cool 1

[BBICT]
Members
3,372 posts
3,561 battles
24 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

Yes, yes, and yes.

What is that, a Funyun?

Nope....big onion ring from one of our favorite restaurants... Just another day at Storms End... 

Members
2,481 posts
2,336 battles

No Jimmy Johns, I've lived that video game life. I've seen the horrors and i'm not going to let you live them too. No voice chat in your shooty mcrooty games ever. 

• Funny 1

[BBICT]
Members
3,372 posts
3,561 battles

Well...this thread has been...interesting so far... :Smile_teethhappy: 

I guess it comes down to everything in moderation. Games, booze, etc etc. Some people really do have a problem sticking to that, so I can see where the WHO is coming from...

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this