You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ju87s

Not gaining stars in ranked

13 comments in this topic

[DETN8]
[DETN8]
Members
1,662 posts
16,309 battles

This has been a problem I've been experiencing and reported by clan mates as well. Wins are sometimes not adding stars. I started at 7.0 today. I lost won battle and went down to 8.3. I just won a battle right after, and I'm still at 8.3. This happened last season too. WG, you really need to fix this.

[0456]
[0456]
Members
2,809 posts
7,992 battles

Actually had something similar happen in reverse. Top xp during a loss but lost a star. Reported but expect nothing. 

Edited by ENO75

[OO7]
Members
2,229 posts
9,719 battles
5 minutes ago, Ju87s said:

This has been a problem I've been experiencing and reported by clan mates as well. Wins are sometimes not adding stars. I started at 7.0 today. I lost won battle and went down to 8.3. I just won a battle right after, and I'm still at 8.3. This happened last season too. WG, you really need to fix this.

I think you have stars not count for every troll post you make on the forums.  So it might be awhile for you to see any new stars come in. :P

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[DETN8]
[DETN8]
Members
1,662 posts
16,309 battles
6 minutes ago, VGLance said:

I think you have stars not count for every troll post you make on the forums.  So it might be awhile for you to see any new stars come in. :P

I've only made 1 troll post here and they banned me for a week.

[DETN8]
[DETN8]
Members
1,662 posts
16,309 battles
8 minutes ago, ENO75 said:

Actually had something similar happen in reverse. Top xp during a loss but lost a star. Reported but expect nothing. 

"Working as intended" -WG

[0456]
[0456]
Members
2,809 posts
7,992 battles
3 minutes ago, Ju87s said:

"Working as intended" -WG

Exackery. 

[SALVO]
Members
17,036 posts
17,659 battles

I had this happen last night.  Thought I'd made it to rank 12.  Took a break, and was still in rank 13.  So I fought and won another battle... and ya know what ... I was at rank 12 no matter what it said in my port, and with the win I was at rank 12.2.

[LEGIT]
[LEGIT]
Members
436 posts
18,692 battles

made rank 8 and went to bed. tonight I will shoot for 7. Christmas really screwed up my climb up the board....Damn the Holidays!!!

[OO7]
Members
2,229 posts
9,719 battles

Honestly though, I think I had this happen once last season.  Haven't played enough ranked battles this season (or any season really) to have enough of a sample size to go on.  Do you think it might have been the net result of having left a match still going on where you lost a star and finished a battle where you won.  Sometimes that can appear to be as if you didn't get a star for the win.

[DETN8]
[DETN8]
Members
1,662 posts
16,309 battles
22 minutes ago, VGLance said:

Honestly though, I think I had this happen once last season.  Haven't played enough ranked battles this season (or any season really) to have enough of a sample size to go on.  Do you think it might have been the net result of having left a match still going on where you lost a star and finished a battle where you won.  Sometimes that can appear to be as if you didn't get a star for the win.

nah, I had only played 2 games. I almost always wait out the match even if I die.

[-BRS-]
Members
1,631 posts
13,539 battles
53 minutes ago, Crucis said:

I had this happen last night.  Thought I'd made it to rank 12.  Took a break, and was still in rank 13.  So I fought and won another battle... and ya know what ... I was at rank 12 no matter what it said in my port, and with the win I was at rank 12.2.

Yeah that's happened to me before little lag between screens

Members
841 posts
4,880 battles

I had several games in a row that didn't seem to count, won the games, no star given.. then all of a sudden after another win went up 3 ranks (5 or 6 stars or so) all at once.

Been some weird stuff going on since the last patch. Torpedos firing off wrong side of ships, guns firing for no reason by themselves, we have one guy that in his Russian and USN tier 4-5 ships he can' even use torps as the launchers when selected just move back and forth randomly. Oh, and let's not forget ship horns that never stop (even after the ship that sounded it is dead, it just continues to play forever).

There be bugs in this last update.

Edited by FleetAdmiral_Assassin