Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Semmes63

Is anyone else having problems with the Santa gift boxes?

11 comments in this topic

Members
7 posts
1,517 battles

Hi y'all,

I bought one of the Santa gift boxes on the night of the 24th, here it is around 5pm on the 26th and it still hasn't shown in up in my account.  I subbed a ticket to Support, who replied and confirmed my purchase, and said that it would be there when I launched the game again (along with the de rigueur "please check our FAQs").  Is anyone else having problems with the boxes not showing up in game?

-Semmes63

[NDA]
Supertester
957 posts
3,049 battles

He said support confirmed the purchase so It must have gone through. Do you know where to look for the crates OP? There on a he supply ship just like your XP earned crates. 

[PNGYN]
Members
491 posts
3,030 battles

Could you have accidentally used a different account? I know that I have purchased one or two ships while logged in with the email I don't use anymore (therefore don't use the account), and wondered why X ship or doubloons didn't show up in the account I use. 

Members
2,562 posts
12,434 battles

Yes, the Kidd and Alabama refuse to drop. 

In all seriousness stay on WG, it may be a buzzkill to not get immediate gratification but I'm sure they will make it right.

Members
7 posts
1,517 battles
2 hours ago, Razzopper said:

He said support confirmed the purchase so It must have gone through. Do you know where to look for the crates OP? There on a he supply ship just like your XP earned crates. 

I didn't know that's where they are, I thought they just credit everything like they do rewards after playing on the test server....doh!  Heading over to check now.  Thanks!

Members
7 posts
1,517 battles
4 minutes ago, Sweetsie said:

Yes, the Kidd and Alabama refuse to drop. 

In all seriousness stay on WG, it may be a buzzkill to not get immediate gratification but I'm sure they will make it right.

I'll keep playing, this and WoT are too much fun, just a bit of a bummer....plus entirely likely I'm just a [edited] and not looking in the right place! lol

Members
7 posts
1,517 battles

Well I found the link to Santa's Shop, but it won't open....just stuck in terminal download.  I'm wondering if it's because I bought the container with Alabama....

Thanks for the help y'all, I'm sure it'll all work out in the end. :)

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,850 posts
1,332 battles
2 hours ago, Semmes63 said:

Well I found the link to Santa's Shop, but it won't open....just stuck in terminal download.  I'm wondering if it's because I bought the container with Alabama....

Thanks for the help y'all, I'm sure it'll all work out in the end. :)

You don't actually have to click on Santa's Shop.  You just go to the ship where the normal containers are, and your Santa crates should be there.  Blue, Red, or Green ones.

Members
7 posts
1,517 battles

mavfin87, thanks for your reply.  I checked after reading it, but they're not on the supply ship.  Guess I'll contact WG...

Sign in to follow this