Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
JCC45

You would think WG would get tired of shooting themselves in the foot...

8 comments in this topic

[YORHA]
Members
3,323 posts

But no.

It seems that, even though the website stated that you would receive 5 "special" flags for completing the Narai Operation with 4 stars in both PTS1 and PTS 2 they don't know if they will actually be awarding them.  Regular rewards have been issued but the rewards for the Operation have not and don't seem to be forthcoming.

It seems the PTS rewards are handled by the Russian server people and the NA people have no control over it.  The NA Support suggestion is to wait and hope.  Oh... and to read the FAQ on the PTS.

Another suggestion might be not to play the game at all for 6 months and then get all sorts of free stuff.

Honestly, this a penny ante way to do business.

• Cool 3

Members
1,786 posts
5,663 battles

Two different Management group's between server's, Been that way from the beginning. They will award the flags it just take's a while. :cap_cool:

[LOS]
Members
564 posts
7,861 battles

Do you mean that Ships' flags or economic/ XP flags were to be awarded for 4 star Narai Op. completion?

[WOLF8]
[WOLF8]
Members
421 posts
12,951 battles

I just checked, I have received all of the rewards for PTS 6.15 (parts 1 and 2.) Sometimes they need to sort through things manually, so you might have to wait.  If you haven't received anything by tomorrow, I'd open a support ticket.

[YORHA]
Members
3,323 posts

For clarification this was the 5 "Special Flags" for completing the Operation with 4 stars that has not been awarded.  The regular flags have been sent out.

Sign in to follow this