You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
BUNNYHUGGERI

Can I Buy extra consumables?

7 comments in this topic

[HAPPY]
Members
40 posts
11,160 battles

In WOT it is a BIG savings to buy the health kits and repair etc. when they are on sale.  Can you buy them in bulk to save for later?  If so I guess my little pea brain cant figure out how.

[H-W-C]
Members
1,262 posts
3,355 battles

No, but they should definitely add the ability to do that

And the ability to use elite and premium ships to accelerate captain training...

360 posts
194 battles
6 hours ago, warpath_33 said:

And the ability to use elite and premium ships to accelerate captain training...

This already is available in one form or another. Elite ships XP can be converted to Free XP to increase Captain level, and Premium ships can be used to retrain Captains for new ships without penalty.

Members
39 posts
1,499 battles
On 12/27/2017 at 9:07 AM, TugboatCommander said:

This already is available in one form or another. Elite ships XP can be converted to Free XP to increase Captain level, and Premium ships can be used to retrain Captains for new ships without penalty.

Can you expand please I was thinking  of getting  as many Captain points as I can . I  did   see a post  when  I first join now can't find it on  how many it  would take to  get 19 point  Captain   

Members
3,779 posts
14,019 battles
On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 12:53 AM, MrHoy said:

Can you expand please I was thinking  of getting  as many Captain points as I can . I  did   see a post  when  I first join now can't find it on  how many it  would take to  get 19 point  Captain   

The WoWs Wiki has that under "Commanders". It's 1,708,000 Commander XP to get all 19 Commander points if you're starting with a zero point Commander.

To the OP; You can buy stuff like Damage Control Party2, Smoke Generater2, etc. in game but they cost either Doubloons or Credits.

Edited by ReddNekk

[ARRGG]
Members
4,731 posts
7,572 battles
On 12/27/2017 at 11:53 PM, MrHoy said:

Any XP a 19 point Captain makes is Elite XP and can be used to train up any Captain any nation

you can also converte credits to XP but this very $ pricey

back in the day with an 18 point Captain your 19 point Captain was 

999999999 away basicly a waste dont think anyone ever made it there

[ARGSY]
Members
6,272 posts
4,224 battles

I am trying to figure out how many battles I need to play and how "gud" I need to "git" in order to get one of my captains to that lofty position. Part of me says I ought to just move my Leander captain up into my Fiji and be done, but this would cripple the Leander also, and it's nice having multiple ships I can fight the Battle of North Cape missions with if I get sunk early and don't want to wait out the 20 minutes.

If not for this juicy carrot, I'd be grinding my Vampire captain. (Yes, I know, DoY is not well regarded by many, but then again I'm only at the Bellerophon, so I don't have the stock KGV to compare her to.)

Edited by Ensign_Cthulhu