Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Gattlin_Gunner

Consumables - Stocking Up

4 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
11 posts
4,593 battles

Am I missing something. I cant seem to purchase more than 1 consumable at a time. There are no quantity fields to say how many to buy like in WOT's. How  can I stock up and buy lots of the things I use?

Members
2,122 posts

You would have to buy all of them for each ship. Then un-equip them. There is no bulk buying feature in the game as of yet. So it's useless to use this to make money.

Edited by MorbidGamer

[PVE]
Members
5,600 posts
18,196 battles

No you really can not stock up. About the best you can do is buying a premium consumable for each slot and for each ship once (assuming you don't have any in inventory) and after you fill up all your ships, demount them. In other words if you have no premium repairs in inventory and 100 ships, you could stock up 100 premium repairs by mounting them on all the boats then switching back to standard repairs. 

Yeah what Morbid said. I used the word dismount, that is wrong. Equip and unequipped are correct for consumables, sorry about that. 

Edited by Taylor3006

Beta Testers
11 posts
4,593 battles

Thanks for the input. I hope in the future WGaming will do something for us,because thats a hell of a lot of work.Not sure its worth the effort for an average once in  awhie player like myself.

Sign in to follow this